Nightmare on Tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi101

Reaction score
:) An itchigotchi named Dianelived on Tama Street. One night in her dream, a man with red skin came up to her. She couldn't move.The man took a knife and slashed her across the chest. She woke up with a start, her hand on her chest. When she lifted her hand, it was covered in blood. Her chest was ripped like a paper. Was the man real? Waht had happened?

Only YOU can decide...

Last edited by a moderator:
Christine, a memetchi :) was Diane's friend. She ran into Diane's room, crying.She gasped when she saw Diane's chest.. "What happened?"she asked. Diane shrugged. "Some man with red skin just ripped my body...."Diane said quietly. "A man with red skin also came in and tied a rope to my throat and started choking me!" Christine whispered. "I think it was a Masktchi..."Diane said. Christine nodded.

It read

"DON'T FUSS. SHE WILL DIE SOON ANYWAY." Diane was terrified.

Diane looked at her chest again. This time her blood was...

blue?

And Christine was...

then suddenly they realised that a whole army came pretended to be nice then tried to kill them.ahhhhhhhhhhh they screamed.suddnenly diane said:"i have a window.quick!"then she looked out of the window quickly.more maskitchis where outside.ahhhhh!!!...

and then they entered k-mart.what if someone spots us?cried diane!then they saw a green,blue,pink,yellow,red,cream and white portal to sonic x world.

they entered the portal but the maskitchis followed!then suddenly sonic and friends came up to them and tried to attack diane but cream and amy-rose tried to stop them from hurting her then...

then they saw a bomb.ahhhh what do we do?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!???????then they saw a green portal to icecream world.they went in and when they were in icecream world...

they came out again because PacMan died and lost a life. So they went through a hot pink portal and it led them to PetWorld. Diane picked up a cute kitty and said "If this was my cat her name would be Licorice"

And then the cute innocent kitty slashed Diane in the chest which made her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back