ninja family on familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi in da house

Reaction score
on the familtchi my tamas are now adults but when they were children or teens I let all the happy hearts drop and they were shouting at eachother twice once when adults on when children and the attention icon was on for a couple of days but I still don't have the ninja family they are now on full hearts but what care did you guys take to get the ninja family ????????

thanks so much! :wub:but is there a way to get the bonding down?
yes if you put the time like 1:59 pm or 3:59 pm or 5: :mellow: 59 pm and 7:59 pm and it calls for training you just don,t train it

yes if you put the time like 1:59 pm or 3:59 pm or 5: B) 59 pm and 7:59 pm and it calls for training you just don,t train it
do you do that lots of times because when I done it only once the bonding didn't go down

i think it goes down by 0.40% each time you just ignore it and it will go down do it 3-4 times ^_^ ;)

The 0% bonded family is wrong, mine turned into ninja's when they were at 70% bonding & very happy every single day except one. I left them for a day by accident, and they became ninja's. Their at 90% bonding just now, and happy again. o_o

So, just wait till their about to turn into "Teenagers" and let the heart line drop to nothing.

For me how i got the ninja family i gave them LOTS of happines

If you go overboard with happynes u get the ninja family

If you feed them to much you get the LARGE family

If you under feed the you get the pettiete family(They are really small)

You need High bond to get the

Layed back family such as kuchipatchi

smart family:such as memetchi

And the cheerful family:such as:Violotchi and mimitchi

Hope i helped!

so ,

do you or do you not traiin them to get a ninja famiily ??

liike ii triied traiiniing them once but iits stiill on 0%

but theyre happy liike all the hearts are full ,

so what wiill happen to miine ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back