Nintendo DS colors!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink-you get the idea. Oh, and it's complete with kawaii Hello Kitty stickers. ♥

i heard in japan they have like a sky blue color ofr ds lite, they arent out in america yet :blink: mine is black and red (had the orginal grey but traded in)
We have the sky blue colour here in Australia! :eek: lol, I have a white ds lite

I currently have a white DS lite with a sticker of angus young (the guitarist of AC/DC) on the front.

I used to have a blue original DS but my friend stepped on it and it broke.

I own a white Nintendo DS lite. I got my DS lite when the lite was first released. I remember my friend telling me not to get one, and how she was pointing out all the bad features of it. But it was the only type of DS and I didn't care. Since I wasn't paying for it anyway. I used my graduation money that my dad gave me. I am happy I did get a lite. It is so shmexy compared to the regular one.

~ChibiMuffins

Mine is the original silver with an Animal Crossing Wild World skin. The hinge cracked a couple nights ago so I might save up for a lite.

I have a Coral Pink DS lite. The blue and black one is Cobalt and Black. My sister has it. My other sister has a black one. :puroperatchi:
I just put a hawiian cover on mine. It has pink hawiian flowers and surfboards. My sister[[One with black DS]] put a brown cover with blue bubbles on it. My other sister [[One with the Blue and Black DS]] put a Super Princess peach cover on hers.

I have 2 Nintendo DS'. A old blue one. I tired to make my skin off and water got in the screen

And a Pink Lite That a currently use

i have a cobalt blue one tht i just purchased tuesday of april 1st wit my OWN money and two games with my OWN money.

the games tht i have is zoo tycoon and animal crossing wild world.so far i am attached to animal crossing so fun!!!

I don't have a DS Lite, but I do take pride in my older version. A DS lite seems nicer to have, but I love mine ^.^ The screen is scratched up a bit but it works perfectly. I can't argue, but that's not the point of the topic. I have a Red DS, older version.

I have a Cobalt/Black DS lite that I got for my birthday. I love it! I used to have a white DS lite(got it when it first came out) but... there was... an accident. I brought it with me on a plane and put it in my bag, but I didn't realize that in my bag there was also a carmel chocolate bar... and I guess the pressure made the chocolate bar explode, coating my DS in carmeled chocolate, even inside the game slot. So that was the end of my first DS. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back