Nintendo Ds Lite Or Gameboy Mirco?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiinkishAverlyn

Reaction score
I Have A Gameboy Advance SP And I Feel Like Buying Another Gameboy Mirco .But At The Same Time I Want To Buy Nintendo Ds Lite Too. Can Anyone Tell Me The Features Between Two Of Them And Which Is Better ?

*Btw,Who Knows Where To Buy Second Hand Nintendo Ds Lite And How Much Do They Cost ? If You Know,Please Give Me A PM Or Post A Reply Here.[This Only Goes To Those Who Are Singaporeans]

PiinkishAverlyn

I'd get a DS.

I've heard the Micro is too small to really play games on. Whenever I've seen people with them they just have it as a necklace and/or accessory.

Do they even sell Micros anymore?

I would recommend a DS. Even though they are more expensive than the Gameboy Mirco(sp?), they can play GBA + DS games. DS games also have better graphics. And, the DS has loads of more features.

Good Luck :)

I'd get a DS.
I've heard the Micro is too small to really play games on. Whenever I've seen people with them they just have it as a necklace and/or accessory.

I have/had a Micro (my dad has it now as I have a DS Lite).

It's neat, but... DS Lite plays DS games and GBA, plus has built in wi-fi and you can get a web browser for it, etc. Micro is neat for the size (and I thought it was pretty easy to see and hear things on it), but you don't have wi-fi at all and it really just plays GBA games.

totally a DS. i know their expensive, but they are soooo worth it. it's like a computer! i'd say go for a DS.

-tamagirl#1

Go With Ds ,Micro Sucks Because Its Small

The Ds Has A Touch Screen

Woo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Go for a DS, they rock. Gameboy Micros suck...and they are hard to play on.

1337 GET!

Why is everyone hatin' on the Micro? It's great, and it's awesome in school. The DS does have a lot of fun games though, but buy the old model. The hinge on the DS Lite breaks easily.

You should also only buy the DS if there are alot of games you want. But since you already have a GBA SP, I'd go with the DS.

NDS Lite all the way. I have a black one and it's awesome. I'll soon be getting the NDS Web Browser. But keep your Game Boy SP as NDS's can't play game boy color games. Thats that I use my Game Boy SP for. It's nice to have it light up.

C~M

1337 GET!
Why is everyone hatin' on the Micro? It's great, and it's awesome in school. The DS does have a lot of fun games though, but buy the old model. The hinge on the DS Lite breaks easily.

You should also only buy the DS if there are alot of games you want. But since you already have a GBA SP, I'd go with the DS.
Original NDS SUCKS! Compare the Original NDS lighting next to the NDS Lite and the Original NDS will never be as bright as you thought it was. Thats why I got a NDS Lite.

btw The NDS Lite hinge won't break easily if you TAKE CARE OF IT! I've had my NDS Lite since the day they came out and the hinge is like new.

C~M

Does Anyone Know How Much Is The Internet Browser Cost If You Convert The Amount To SGD Dollars ?

Get a regular Ds on gamestop.com because you can order a refurbished ds for 79.99 and the original ds almost never breaks. But the Ds lite costs 129.99 so I think you should get a regular ds.

I'd get a DS.

Heh, ditto. Someone in my class like three years ago had one, and it was unbelieveably small!

I have a DS, and it is like the best handheld ever! They have some awesome games for the DS, too.

A ds lite, of course.

I have a ds and the touch scrren is fun and you can play GB advance games on there!

A friend of mine had a micro, and it was really hard to conrol because it was too small..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back