Nintendogs and Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Out of Nintendogs and Tamagotchis, witch one is your fave?

• Tamagotchis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendogs

• Both are so cute, I can`t decide

• Neither

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I`m sure you all know that I like Tamagotchis ALOT more than Nintendogs. To be honest, I not sure if I even like Nintendogs anymore cos` I know that people think that it`s a good thing that on Nintendogs, they don`t die. But the thing of that Tamagotchis die when you don`t take good care, is the reason why I like Tamagotchis. Cos` then you HAVE to take care of it. On Nintendogs, they don`t die, they just run away from home and don`t come back after a while. And the the thing of that they don`t die is why I think it`s boring. It`s also the reason why Neopets got boring.

[SIZE=21pt]My comment on Nintendogs:[/SIZE]

Well to be honest, I think that Nintendogs is boring. Not just a little bit boring, I mean really boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Nintendogs better. I'm not saying tamas aren't fun, its just that tamas take batteries and if you don't get batteries they go dead and you can't play your tama again until you do get batteries. You have to take care of them constantly, keep up with their weight, their happiness, their friends, and it does get frustrating to me. On the other hand, Nintendogs is just a game, and tamas are just plastic and pixels. Neither matter so much to me that I would like to argue with anyone on which is better. So I decided not to vote. :huh:

I picked Tamagotchis, they are unique creatures in an egg shaped thing that can fit in yo' pocket. :huh:

This is the only time when I didn't pick Nintendo. lol

I like nintendogs better cause I unlocked all the breeds... I don't even have a Tamagotchi, I'm here cause my freind asked me to join.

I love all of my tamagotchi the same as my nintendogs. I love how realistic the dogs are. and I love how you can care for both the gotchi and the dogs in different ways, I can't decide which i like better.

both are cute!! i cant decide! my bro has a nintendogs game and its so cute the ay his dog looser likes chasing the helecopter.

its sad my bro named his dog Looser :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back