Nintendogs Disscussion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgirlk421

Reaction score
:lol: Lets talk about Nintendogs. I used to have the Lab one but then I lost it :) so I have the best friends one. (I gave my sis the Special DS lite that comes with it because I already had a black one at the moment.)

I have 2 dogs. Im going to the malll today so i'll try bark mode there.

If there already is a Nintendogs Topic that is still alive and not bumped. Close this one.

Ok, random. Of all the Nintendogs versions, what's your fave?

Lab & Friends

Dachshund & Friends (arf arf!)

Chihuahua & Friends

Dalmatian & Friends

I actually have all of these versions but the Chihuahua one, but I rarely play the Dalmatian one and just like the Lab one okay, my favorite's the Dachshund version. *hugs red dachshund*

Dogs on my Dachshund card:

Heidi - F - red dachshund

Molly - F - beagle with white muzzle and white legs & chest

Jacob - M - siberian husky with something like a dark gray cross above his nose & between his eyes

Hero - M - really pale golden retriever

Oh right! I forgot to add the Best Friends edition to the Nintendog versions list.

I have labrador and dalmatian versions. I've had about 30 dogs altogether, but now I only have like 3 on each. The lab one has Cloud, Storm and Hail. The dalmatian one has Ella, Robert and Lola, I think. I reset my game a lot, so I can never quite remember what I do have.

I'm sorry - but if you had used the Search Engine with the keyword Nintendogs you would have quickly seen that the old Nintendogs is still considered "active".

The last post was made in mid June and as this is within the past 3 months you can continue to post in it - it would definitely not be considered a bumped topic at all.

*closed (as per topic starters request)*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back