Nintendogs OR Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them both. I know they don't have the same features. I think they're both fun. That and It's the life cycle six hundred times on Tamagotchi and I can never win that darn frizbee championship on Nintendogs Dashud and friends and that Space Station costs a fortune!. There're kinda both equal to me lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont feed it you press buttons that feed it
Thats what she ment. Please try not to get into an arguement about it. I'm not your mother and you should be capable of not getting into arguements. :angry:

I agree completely with paper*cut.

Nintendogs has nothing to do with real dogs and just makes people think dogs are easy to care for. >.>

im in the same situtaion i should take tamagotchi or nintendogs or a sidekick id for christmas

I agree completely with paper*cut.Nintendogs has nothing to do with real dogs and just makes people think dogs are easy to care for. >.>
Yes I agree but some people arnt able to have all the things other people have. For instance, one is dogs. I have always wanted a dog for ages after my dog died but I didnt get one but I got nintendogs. I know it wasnt the same but it was still nice to know I could kinda look after a virtual one. Its actually kinda sad really.

I could never imagine there being an argument in this topic.

Number one, stop being mean to each other. It is a waste of time, and it's not going to get you anywhere in proving any kind of points you may have.

Number two, paper*cut, if you're going to say that nintendogs doesn't teach responsibility, you are quite wrong right there. It teaches you the responsibility of owning a pet, just like a Tamagotchi. However, Nintendogs I think is better at teaching responsibility because you are taking care of a dog the way you would really take care of one. Only everything is easier, because it is a virtual world. And why play with a virtual dog than a real one? Well, the obvious answer would be that not everyone's families can afford a pet, and not everyone can have a pet.

Number three, this fight is really getting ridiculous. Why are we arguing over virtual pets and which one is better? You asked for opinions, and you got them. You don't need to argue with that, let alone be rude to them for voicing what they think.

Um i like Nintindogs cause i just think there funer : )

I dont have an nitido yet but im getting one : )

Number two, paper*cut, if you're going to say that nintendogs doesn't teach responsibility, you are quite wrong right there. It teaches you the responsibility of owning a pet, just like a Tamagotchi. However, Nintendogs I think is better at teaching responsibility because you are taking care of a dog the way you would really take care of one. Only everything is easier, because it is a virtual world. And why play with a virtual dog than a real one? Well, the obvious answer would be that not everyone's families can afford a pet, and not everyone can have a pet.
O well I guess im the reason that they cant respect me opinion?

And Im realy not worng there,It does not teach you to take care of a dog

Can a dog be turned on and off when ever you feel like it?No it cant

And if people cant have a dog they can do better things to do.

Video games are in my opinion are the worst things created thats all kids do >.>

O well I guess im the reason that they cant respect me opinion?And Im realy not worng there,It does not teach you to take care of a dog

Can a dog be turned on and off when ever you feel like it?No it cant

And if people cant have a dog they can do better things to do.

Video games are in my opinion are the worst things created thats all kids do >.>
Boys like you are usually the ones who likes video games. :D

I think what she is saying is that you can train the dogs and you can train dogs in real life. It teachs you what tricks dogs can learn.

I could never imagine there being an argument in this topic.
Number one, stop being mean to each other. It is a waste of time, and it's not going to get you anywhere in proving any kind of points you may have.
Hehe, we arent arguing are we? :D

I have to say Tamas for now, because I haven't gotten Nintendogs yet, but I am for Christmas.

No need to argue something, but Gotchigirl and Papercut both have a point, There ARE better things to do than take care of virtual dogs and play video games, but like Gotchigirl said, it teaches responsibility, even if you can turn them off and on. And they get hungry and thirsty; trust me. Even when the thing is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back