no 1 ever talks 2 me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sighes* i just go along and butt into everyones topics ;)
ditto. lol.

well since everyone is around talking about how no one talks to them.

hi everyone! i'm mia.

i'm 17.

live in arizona.

i'm a chick lol.

feel free to message me anytime.

i'm usually lurking or posting or well just around.

you can catch me here.

or on aim... just l0ve m3

or msn... [email protected]

i am a tama addict.

i have 5 tamagotchis.

i want more.

one of them is debugged.

and i'm most definately getting more.

thats about all.

xoxo

<3

LOL we are whiny aren't we??

I'm Jo, I'm well younger than you

I live in NY

I am a girl lol

I have a tama named Kooky and he is 1 year old and a second generation pet...I have KuKu, first generation, 0 years old...second pet tho

LOL we are whiny aren't we??
I'm Jo, I'm well younger than you

I live in NY

I am a girl lol

I have a tama named Kooky and he is 1 year old and a second generation pet...I have KuKu, first generation, 0 years old...second pet tho
well yeah youre from ny... duh have you seen your icon? lol.

Everyone comes in here not knowing anyone else. But over time you can find that forum communities are very easy to blend into... IF you're polite and use proper speech.

I agree... I think you'll find us all to be a friendly bunch! :D

Welcome to the TamaTalk community! ;)

I agree... I think you'll find us all to be a friendly bunch! :D
Welcome to the TamaTalk community! ;)
wow you went post crazy admin. like the whole 1st page was all you...

right on!

HI! the same thing happened to me too lol. However this site is getting bigger that means more people to meet :)

I reccently have 1 of these :ph34r: lol(im not too good with the names).The strange thing that, thats the only tama adult tama ive ever got!

HI! the same thing happened to me too lol. However this site is getting bigger that means more people to meet :)
I reccently have 1 of these :ph34r: lol(im not too good with the names).The strange thing that, thats the only tama adult tama ive ever got!
that my friend is a masktchi.

right now i have 3 mametchis.

a tarakotchi.

and a memetchi.

:ph34r:

well i guess its great that those who arent been talking to are posting here i will sure remeber to answer u all in the future i think we alll will

The only way for people to interact with you is for you to interact with them? Get it? Like, talk to them, understand them, cooperate with them... capiche?

*sighes* i just go along and butt into everyones topics :mellow:
me too. im pretty new here. want to be my friend? everyone else who posted in this topic there alone could be my friend 'cause i want to be everones friend here...On my hamster forum, i have a BUNCH of friends though.....it does not seem to be working here. but in a little while, i'll be making friends hopefully because i just know it. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back