No beeps

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I am not new to tama but this is the only proper location that appeared proper for it. ButI keep my tama with me all the time i never really leave home and here latly its been supposidly beeping it dont make the noise but ill look at it and itll be doing the "pee pee dance" and ill check it and all of its hearts will be gone. but it never beeped nore the attention icon didnt come on either. has anyone elses ever done this b4. and i feed it play with it and it stops "pee pee dancing". :)

Did you tried to wait to see if it beeps after all? I think it doesn't beep directly after the meter is empty. Does your Tama make any sounds at all? Maybe your battery is almost empty.. By the way, what does the "pe pee dance" looks like? :)

it beeps makes all the noises it should i jest replaced the battery in it 2 generations ago. they make a funny face and hold their seleves and dance around kinda goes with that one song.....~they make a funny face and dance around in place diarea cha cha cha~ also known as a "pee pee dance" i know its not the thing they do when the get ready too poo and you put them on the potty.but both off the hunger and happy hearts will be gone.

and it only does it in the adult stage for me....... and the thing where you put it on the potty has wavie lines next to it..... this dont have nothing just it holding itself it does it with my Mametchi Mimitchi Memetchi and Kutchipatchi ive not seen it do it with the others no wait my Masktchi did it once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back