No boys after 9 generations on v4.5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A&M

Reaction score
Ok, this is the 9th generation of this pet and it did die one time, so it's at least the 11th pet, maybe more. Every single one is a girl since we turned it on last Dec. We have another one and it looks identical (except a sticker on the back!) and came from the same store, but it has boy and girl babies. They both say "Girls Rock" on them. It's been lots of different characters, married different characters (some matchmaker, so thru connections.) What's the deal?

Is there something that can affect if it's a boy or girl? I mean if there is really a 50/50 chance of boys or girls there is a 1/2048 chance to get all girls! Are we missing a virtual chromosome somewhere?????? This just seems odd!

Theres no way to make you tamagotchi have a baby boy or girl because it's random.Some people have said pressing multiple buttons when your eggs about to hatch will make it a boy and pressing no buttons makes it a girl but there just rumors there not true because its a 50/50 chance it will hatch into a boy or girl.Theres no way to chose you gender.

Hope I helped,

;) Tama-Crazy-Tastic :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
But isn't it odd that they are ALL girls? Has anyone else seen this happen?

Maybe I'll try the button thing just in case.

Okay I've realized that when the match maker comes (If your even talking about this) When she opens and closes her book if its open it would mean a Boy ( I believe) and if its closed its a girl But I'd have to check again because I'm not to sure.

So how many times will the matchmaker come? In other words, how many times can I say no waiting for a boy and still get married? I've always taken the first one that I've seen (I think I've missed the matchmaker's first visit before based on what day she should have come).

Well It doesn't matter Who you go with Its just when the matchmaker comes she has a Book that will open and close. When the Book is opened or Closed you have to click a A or something. When its Open I believe its a Girl if you click the book when its closed it Should be a Boy If I'm not mistakened. Hope I helped

Oh Ya ive also heard of that trick. When the Matchmaker comes she opens and closes her book and if you click the "B" button when her book is closed you get a boy and when her book is open and you press the "B" button you get a girl( its eather that or the other way around.sorry i dont know :angry: but ill try to find out :D ) . I actually think that works.

Hope I Helped,

:( ;) :D Tama-Crazy-Tastic :mellow: <_< :wacko:

I thought I was the only one with this problem.

There is always a 50-50 chance of boy or girl. Tama-Crazy-Tastic and momomomo1111, I've never tried that trick before. Maybe it will do some good. <_<

someone should seriously look that up.

my tama's are getting matchamker soon!

Please! <_<

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Tried it and it doesn't work. It is really random and there's nothing that you can do. But if you want a boy so badly you can reset it. When it hatches, reset if its a girl and keep doing it until you get a boy.

i've tried the matchmaker thing and it really DOES work. i pressed the B button when the book was closed and I got a boy. Hope I helped[=

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

I don't know if this works on v4.5 but this is what I heard:

If you say yes the first time you get a girl

If you say yes the second time you get a boy.

I've tried it on my v4 and it worked fine. Try it on the v4.5, it may work!

- Hope I helped! <33

Yeah, you should try the matchmaker book thing. It'll be fun to experiment with that. ^^

I should try it the next time I get the matchmaker.

personaly, i think your lucky. I never get girls.

but your in a different situation. :furawatchi:

yeah I'm always getting boys, on my V4

I finally got my first girl when i connected for the first time. :angry:

But you said that you already have tried connections so.. I don't know.

For the book thing, I tried it, when the book was closed i got a girl.

Then, my other tama got matchamker(both were V3's) and the book was open and I got a girl.

I do not think the book thing works for V3's. lol :p

I'll have to try on my V4 :angry:

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

I think its the curse.. My friend ad the girl curse. ALWAYS having girls forever and ever and ever I had it with boys, I had 6 boys and 2 girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back