NO CONNECTING IN SUN!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drrjbecker

Reaction score
you cant connect in bright light! It's somthing to do with the infered in the light. It will interfer(sp?) with your tamagotchis infared system thus not allowing it to connect! This is not a permanet affect however and is quite easy to fix, either hold your hands over the infared tip when connecting or move to a darker area :rolleyes:

Oh another quick tip dont leave it out in the sun it will tan!!! Literally my tamagotchi screen whent all black like it had a tan!

***sorry if this is already said***

Yes, the rays from the sun interfere with your Tamagotchi's connection! It has happened to me as well. It is something to do with the infra-red rays and the sun's rays. You can connect in a shadow, sometimes I just turn around and connect them in my own shadow. I agree, it is NOT a good idea to leave any electrical appliance in bright sunlight or extreme heat, it makes the LCD screen go black. If it happens, put it in the shade, and don't do it again!!!

StarTama :D

Yes, the rays from the sun interfere with your Tamagotchi's connection! It has happened to me as well. It is something to do with the infra-red rays and the sun's rays. You can connect in a shadow, sometimes I just turn around and connect them in my own shadow. I agree, it is NOT a good idea to leave any electrical appliance in bright sunlight or extreme heat, it makes the LCD screen go black. If it happens, put it in the shade, and don't do it again!!!StarTama :)
I put mine in the frezzer :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back