No games!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GraceLL

Reaction score
My tama refuses to play Jump or Bump! I really want to play them and her Happiness is 2/4 so she needs to, too. How can I make Mira play? Help!

ok remain calm... all you have to do is feed your tama snacks...if you do this they will grow in weight but they will want to play games plus there hearts will go up..pm me if you need any more help with anything..

I am training to be a tama guide so if you have any questions at all pm me....

My tama refuses to play Jump or Bump! I really want to play them and her Happiness is 2/4 so she needs to, too. How can I make Mira play? Help!
Sometimes when you try to play games with your tama they will resfuse. If they do, look at there stats/ hunger/happiness bars. If they are hungry or UNhappy, feed them a meal (if hungry) or a snack (if unhappy). SO if they refuse just check the stats.

I used up all my snacks and I don't have enough to buy another. :D and I really want to play the games...

Edit: I keep getting snacks and treats confused, sorry. :eek: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
no what i said was go ontpo your feeding icon and choose snack... then give him the amount depending on how much happyness he has... not treet!

If you feed it too much it is going to gain too much weight and will not do well on the games anyway.

Feed it 1 snack (not 'treat') and give it some praise. Usually after that it will play a couple games. make sure to praise it after it plays the games even if it doesn't do well. Wait a while before you do this again.

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to give your tamagotchi snacks to make it happy...if it gains weight it will lose the weight when it plays the game...common sence...

plese everyone leave the answer making to me...im a junior tama guide(in training) so please if anyone has any questions pm me....

Memetchi_man your not the only tamagotchi member on here. Just because your a junior tama guide, that dosen't mean you get to answer everything.

yeah. your not the only person who knows what the answer to the question is. :(

:eek: :D :D LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol: ^_^ :eek:
That was really mean. I'm new to the Connection V2 and just trying to figure stuff out. I reset Mira and thanks all you guys who WEREN'T mean idiots for helping. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back