no job

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Reaction score
my v4 is a aldult and i got the [!] in te mail so i more job ofreinds and noone will take him! why?????????? :D

All I can guess is that you don't play many games with him and feed him any point food so he dosn't have as many Intelligance (pencil icon) /Fasion (star icon) / Social (flower icon) points to get a job! I'll try and find some links to help you.

you need 80 skill points in each catorgory to get certain jobs

This is because you do not have enough skill points. What you have to do to get a job is get over 50+ in anyone of the points and then you will get a job in the next 24 hours. Don't worry you will be offered again. To earn skill points play lots and lots of games!

Play more games, eat foods that are enriched with skill points and it might not take the first time for getting the job <_<

Hi I am new but I know a lot about Tamas.

There three things to do that I know of.

1. Make sure your Tama's weight isn't too high.

2. The more skill points you have in the skill that that job you are applying for in, the bigger chance of getting accepted you have. For example of I have 283 Social/Kindness, 133 Intelligence and 152 Arts/Talent and I applied for the scientist job, I wouldn't have as much as a good chance as something like a firefighter because the firefighter job is in the Social/Kindness category of jobs and the scientist is in the Intelligence category of jobs, and I have most Social/Kindness and least Ingelligence.

3. Play games if you have really low skill points and just take good care of your Tama!

Well that's all!

<_< Ichigotchi_Piggy :nazotchi:

I have a new V4, it has some points and I was wondering if it's the average points for my tama, Here are the points:

Intelligance: 14

Art/Fasion: 19

Social: 3

My tama is a toddler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back