NO MATCHMAKER!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby*BooBoo

Reaction score
My version 4 tamagotchi is 8 years old, and it is old. Is that right? But the matchmaker never came? Why is that? Do you have any answers of why that happened? Now my tama, Myla, might die! Can the matchmaker come when your tama is old? PLEASE HEPL!

Set the times to 2:59 PM or 10:29 AM or 6:59 PM. Wait one minute, then the Matchmaker will come. I wish you don't get the matchmaking glitches. And, the matchmaker cannot visit an Otokitchi or Ojitchi,

Are you sure that it never came? Cause she usually comes around age 5. The times that she comes are

10:30 AM

3:00 PM

7:00 PM

You can set your clock to 1 minute before one of those times and she should come depending on what your age is, but I don't know if she will still come when your 8. . .

Hope I helped!

Tama 3445521508 :huh:

Thanks. I'm not good at naming tamas. My elderly tama, Myla, is the one that looks like the matchmaker. Will the MM still come?

Other Q:

On V.4, do the tamas turn old whenever their 8? 'Cause mine did!

The matchmaker doesn't come to oldies, unless you're lucky enough to get some kind of good glitch :blink: However, if you find the oldie character of the opposite gender, you can connect them to mate.

By the way, Myla is an Otokitchi.

I think it's quite possible for a Tamagotchi to evolve into an oldie at the age of 8. My v1 evolved at the age of 9 or 10, and since v4s evolve faster than v1, I think it's possible.

mine turned old at 8.igot home from scool, cheked on it,it was an oldie

p.s.iT was a v4

Thx. I'm the olnly one with tamas working in my community. So I just decided to reset Myla. It's okay, since she was only on Gen.1, and she has a 8.5/10 chance of dieing, anywho.

If ur lucky, the mm my come once more

Leave ur sound on after school. pause it during school so u might not miss the mm again

When it comes, press a. it then shows partner. choose mary for the next genereation.

same thing happened to me! my tamagotchi V.5 had a baby and my kuchipatchi (v3) was the same age, so I putt it at the same time. didn't really work out. kinda confuseing :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back