No matchmaker!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaack!!!! Today the matchmaker was supposed to come todya, but she didn't!!!! Aaaaaah!!!! What am i supposed to do?!! :rolleyes:
don't worry he/she will come. Atleast untill your tama is 7 the matchmaker will come right away to find a partner for your tama (don't refuse all of them or your tama will turn old and pass away you don't want that ^_^ )

[SIZE=8pt]my tama is 6 and da matchmaker came 2 day ;) [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker usally comes when the Tamagotchi is aged 6 - 8 years, but i've heard reports of the matchmaker coming when the tamagotchi is 5 years of age. :furawatchi:

how old is your tama and go to gamewinners.com go to cheats for tamagotchis is yours aV2

P.M me! :rolleyes: :mimitchi: :rolleyes: :( :rolleyes: :furawatchi:

Lolz! morons! It comes at any time when ur an adult my best friend got the matchmaker when her tamagotchi was 4

that may be true but the matchmaker normally comes for the first time when the tama is around 7, I've had it at 6 but only when the tama was almost 7 (within a few hours).

And you don't have to be rude to people. Please be kind.

The More Care you give your tama the beter it ages coz one time i went to albany and i forgot about it so i kept changing the time and givig it treats and when it got to adult stage it was 12 when the match maker came

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back