no more fighting!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbonian

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of fighting going on around tamatalk and i'm sortof really concerned. This is supposed to be a friendly site. I've been in fights before and i know it's unpleasent wether it's over someone's opinon or spamming. It's unpleasent for everyone!!! so please if your opinon on someone or something could be hurtful, keep it to yourself!!! tamaguids and admin are doing a good job. they're doing their part in taking care of EVERYTHING in tamatalk and you can give them a hand by keeping your mean/hurtfuls opinons to yourself!!!

-Kimbonian

Last edited by a moderator:
doesn't anyone care about the fighting and abusing? pople LEAVE tamatalk because of bullieing and abusing. if you have been bullied or abused or something like that in tamatalk, tell admin. or guides! and if you're bullied outside of tamaalk, besure to tell someone pronto!!

I dont think that fighting should be allowed on thissite. ig ot bullied out of tamatalk (at school) and it was horrid!!! :ph34r:

yeah it would be nice if we can get rid of all fighting and bullying but thats not really easy...

I think it's a nice idea too but I'm sorry it's like telling someone to never breathe again or something. It just wont happen =(

yeah it would be nice if we can get rid of all fighting and bullying but thats not really easy...
i was gonna say the same thing.

Come on peeps.stop abusing.cant we all just be friends?

Well, it'd be a lot easier if people would smarten up.

People only get mad if they're provoked, but it seems on this forum it takes less than that. People argue and squabble over stupid little things. Pointless things that could be resolved if others would just keep their mouths closed.

It doesn't help that no one reads the rules and double posts and replies with only one word. This world is not meant for instant gratification, we don't get everything we want at the very second we ask for it.

People expect far too much of others and don't give out in return.

Well, it'd be a lot easier if people would smarten up.
People only get mad if they're provoked, but it seems on this forum it takes less than that. People argue and squabble over stupid little things. Pointless things that could be resolved if others would just keep their mouths closed.

It doesn't help that no one reads the rules and double posts and replies with only one word. This world is not meant for instant gratification, we don't get everything we want at the very second we ask for it.

People expect far too much of others and don't give out in return.
Yes! I agree but most of the members on here are very immature and haven't realized that yet! Very good point though!

tips to keeping your cool:

1.If someone insults you or somehting you like, don't overreact. it doen't always matter what other people say

2.when someone does or says something you don't like or appreciate, let them know in a nice way ex. (this is actually related to something in (Non)tamatalk)

member202"I love good charlotte! they rock!"

member1008 Good charlotte is terrible! they suck! i hate them!

*member202 is obviously feeling mad at member1008 and if they keep thier cool, they will start a fight*

if they had just said "personnaly, i don't really like Good Charlotte." there. now member202 won't feel as mad.

thats all i can think of right now but if you have any ideas for the list post em and we i can make a huge list with all your ideas (if yours doen't make it on the list it will probably be because there has already been an addition to the list like your idea.) however if yours does make it on the list, i'll put your nickname thingy beside it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont try to fight, it just sometimes busts outta me! and i really wanna be a tama guide. Im srry for anything i did to anybody!

does anyone have any additions to the list? if so please pm me with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back