No more resetting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

art05 5

Reaction score
Dont reset your tama!!!!!! if it is 4 years old and u reset it, it will become 3!!!!! and no pausing!!! if you wan your tama not to grow, put it 2 sleep!!!!!!!

:( :huh: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

well, some schools dont allow tamas so SOME people have to put their tamas on pause. I only play withmine on weekends cause they get taken away from us at school.

I don't think it becomes a year younger- I think you just have to wait another 24 hours for it to become a year older.

Everyone has a right to reset or reset then download their Tamagotchi. Sometimes you HAVE to push the reset button then download your Tamagotchi back, like when it's frozen or the screen's blank.

no instead if u r n school you put the tama to the time it goes to sleep so it is still growing and then when u come back, its almost waking up (usually about 2 hours till wake up time) yes you can do it if your screen freezes or something reasonable but not on purpose

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about the other reply pressed the wrong button i agree unless ur on ur first gen and you a boy not a girl (or the other way around) then its diffrent (and what does ur little link do im scared lol.)

Sorry but I dont think you know much about this :D . See if you download it goes back to the last major event like waking up mating or connecting. If your tam was three at the beginning of the day he would go back to being three.

hope you understand now :p ,

MCK

Dont reset your tama!!!!!! if it is 4 years old and u reset it, it will become 3!!!!! and no pausing!!! if you wan your tama not to grow, put it 2 sleep!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
ummm.... can u not tell us what to do?

:angry:

Yeah, I think some people would appreciate (like me), if you would not tell others what to do. Everyone can chose to reset or not reset their tama, pause or not pause, or take horrible care of it or not. I think it would be wrong for someone to not take good care of their tama, but that is their problem NOT yours. So I think it would be nice of you to stop telling others what they can or cannot do with their tama. :huh:

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :mellow: :ph34r: :) :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
I kinda agree.

The only time someone should reset is if the screen freezes up or somethin'.

Not because you dont like the characters...

On the v5 you cant really pause it O.O~~~

Umm, i agree with the pause thing, but resetting? If a tamagotchi is about to die and you can't do anything about it, then reset and downloading should be used to save a tamagotchi's life.

Sorry about the other reply pressed the wrong button i agree unless ur on ur first gen and you a boy not a girl (or the other way around) then its diffrent (and what does ur little link do im scared lol.)
It doesn't do anything.

Latest posts

Back