No name for it yet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken~Wings

Reaction score
My mom has weird dreams, and she usually forgets about them shortly after, but she told me all about this one. She wants me to write a story about it. It's a very confusing thing to write, and the people in this story had no names, other than my mom, so I'll have to give them names.

----------------------------------

It was the last day of school before summer break, everyone was waiting impatiently for the bell to ring in our last class. As it neared time to go, our teacher, Mrs.Williams, reached over and turned out the lights. We were wondering why she had done that, but we all could care less. Suddenly, the thing that made us really care, was a fire. Or what looked like a fire atleast. Something caught on fire, everyone was screaming fire, but I, Karen, thought otherwise. I got up to take a look at this "fire", but all it was was an illusion.

"Brrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggg!" the bell rang loud. We all started to leave, turning our backs to the thing thought to be a fire. The lights in all of the school were out, so I followed a big group of my classmates. We were twisting and turning down hallways, as it drew incrediably darker.

"Were goin' to the kitchen or somethin', why are we goin' this way?" I asked in pure curiosity. No one seemed to hear me, we just kept on walking.

Finally, we found ourselves in the gymnasium, appearently, we had gotten lost. We didn't recocnize this gym, but we decided to stay here for just a little bit before we went looking again. It seemed as if hours had passed since school let out, maybe even days. My stomache was aching as it grew louder and louder with each grumble. We had no food, no water except for from the fountains, if we could find any atleast. Thats when it hit me, I don't have my Bipolar medicene, I'll freak out on these people.

As we sat on the cold floor, not having my medicene took a toll on me, I had a panic attack right there in the middle of them all. I remember them screaming, staring at me like I was strange. But thats all I can remember that happened, before I passed out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats kinda like a first chapter thing, but oh well. I woke up this morning at 12:30 a.m. and it's now 2:43 and I can't sleep, so I decided to write some of it down before I lost the details. Mom thinks it'd make a better movie, but it'll have to be a story for now.

Opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back