No!NO!no!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monchi

Reaction score
Well me and my friend *i can't really tell you here name sorry* have been friends since kindergarten and in second grade she invited me to her sleep over and I could'nt come because my dad did'nt let me go to sleep overs and are friendship is starting to break now she only plays with my other friends im so worried I don't want are friendship to end!now im in fifth grade and i'm really afraid...... Can someone please help me before I lose her 4 ever!! *sigh*

well, friends grow apart.

its very hard- trust me- but sometimes you need to give your friends a little room.

i'm sure its a very important friendship. if ya want to keep up with eachtoher, maybe you and your friend -only you and your friend (not inclueding parents and stuff) can go somewhere like the mall or skating or w/e.

if its serious, maybe you should talk. talking= good in a friendship!

tell her how you feel.

yeah, i might be able to help a 'lil more if ya give me more specific details :(

but if thats it well thats all i got for now.

good luck!

Explain to her why you couldn't go. If she doesn't understand then maybe tama/pants is right. You should let it go. By let it go i mean still be friends but keep your space.

Good Luck!

:( Yo!ar! :D

Maybe she needs her space? I think she would be over the sleep-ove rthing if that was three years ago... You could try asking her what's up and maybe that'd help you understand what's wrong and how you can fix it between you two. B) I used to have a friend. Heh... our names rhymed, and we were best friends until second-thrid grade. A lot of new people came that i guess she liked better and now she's "popular" and doesn't even talk to me... :) She's kind of girly now, with her new friends... And I'm not like that, I'm a tomboy, so I don't think she likes me much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back