no stiffs allowed [ooc&su]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wednesdaysun

Reaction score
article_image-image-article_large.jpg
This is a character driven RP, following a group of friends in parties, schemes, sex, drugs, alcohol, drama, and their last years of school. It is set in Bristol, England.

You can either make one of the friends, or anybody else you can think of, be it parents, teachers, siblings.

I'm limiting the group of friends to six people, three girls, and three boys, ages ranging from sixteen to nineteen.

Rules:

- Anything sexually explicit, take it to PM

- Advanced Litercy. I don't care, I want quality and quantity.

- I reserve the right to accept or deny your application.

- CHARACTER SHEETS DO NOT GO TO THE IC (which will be made once people join)

- Have fun

Roles:

Girls: 3 left

Boys: 2 left

Others: 5 left

Code:
[font=sylfaen][justify][right][img=realistic][/right]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sum It All Up:[/b] first person, family life, friends, stresses. All the good stuff. This is sort of a narrative of their life, not a bio howere.[/justify][/font]

Aw crud, another advanced literate RP asking for a realistic image. I suck at finding images in general (Especially when it comes to finding images of real life people that fit my RP characters, well, I could go to Facebook and filch pictures, but that would be bad), so would it work if I just made a description of my character rather than post an image?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back