no such thing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbtama209

Reaction score
no such thing as fake tamas ok just made buy diffrent company ok bandi has only made up to v3 thanks for under standing if you look at this reply and all give you codes for v2 v3 v8 thanks :ichigotchi:

"Tamagotchi" is a trademark of Bandai. If some other company makes or sells a product that they call "Tamagotchi" without Bandai's permission, it's a fake. If some other company makes or sells a product that they call simply a virtual pet, then it's not a fake. The point of whether it's a fake or not, is if they try to pass the product off as a real "Tamagotchi".

dude my friend has v8 its soooooo cool i love it i want 1 no such thing as fakes

dude my friend has v8 its soooooo cool i love it i want 1 no such thing as fakes
If you're happy with it- fine. But don't expect many people on a tamagotchi dedicated fan-site to be able to provide you with tips/tricks/codes and help with it as no-one else will know what you're talking about.

And I doubt that the 'alternative' manufacturer provides a warranty or has a returns department either.

hey hey i dont love them i just like um there so not the best i love bandi better but v8s are cool :nyatchi: :ph34r: :pochitchi: :angry: :D :ph34r: :mimitchi: :wacko: :mimitchi:

Bandai were the first to come up with Tamagotchi. Some people think they can get away with making a random virtual pet shaped like a Tamagotchi and call it the Tamogotch, Tamagotchi or Tamogotchi.

all right giga pets arent made by bandi and those where tamagotchis back in the old days 1 of my 3rd grade techers hade alot

i bought giga pets once,they're not fake they're just made by a different trademark

Gigas, Nanos, and a whole bunch of other virtual pets are not fakes because they are not trying to be or look like Tamagotchi. They are their own thing.

It's just that there are so many multi pets and mystery pets coming out of Hong Kong taking the title of "V4 - V8" trying to make themselves sound like Tamagotchi and looking like Tamagotchi and even taking graphics right off the Tamagotchi packaging, that they are technically fakes.

If you like them, fine. If you know they are not the real thing when you buy them, fine. But when they take the name and try so hard to look like the real thing, they are fakes.

Bandai and tamagotchi are copyright right? :nyatchi: So if people try and copy tamagotchi then wouldn't they be in trouble? :unsure:

i belive my teacher he has 1 v8 he likes it alot so your making me feel bad writing all this stuff about my v8s please pleas v8s make you laghf so hard till you fall becase when you give it a time out it dances its funny

all right well gtg all i wanted was to be nice will never happen round here

hello :huh: please reply reply help

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back