No T+C for USA? Totally unfair!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

froggybebe

Reaction score
I was reading some threads a few days ago, and I spotted one that NO TAMAGOTCHI + COLOR FOR USA! I was so shocked. :( I didn't know that Bandai was going to refuse to this. I know the saying life isn't fair, but this is totally unfair. :blink: It seems Japen gets all the tamas. So, I know that we get tamas and we should be thankful that we have any at all. I'm afaird to say that some people might agree with me about this. So, lets get down to the real thing.

Japen has tamas, and so does USA. That seems totally fair. But it seems really, really, unfair that we get Music stars and they get tamagotchis with COLOR. Plus, Japen will be getting the new Tamagotchi IDs and we won't. And the tama walkies. I am not a complaining person, but I don't think this is right.

Who agrees?

Oh.... I didn't know it should be on What's On Your Mind.

Thanks.

Lots of people have been talking about this, it isn't very fair but you can understand why they do it.

It's been a year now, why are we still complaining about this?

Omg that's unfair, and it's the same here in the UK. Usa & UK have the right to have tama's too! But the thing is, we don't have version 5 celebrity, or anything like that. On v.1,2,3,4,4.5,5,6. Plus i heard japan have done TAMAGOTCHIS IN MACDONALDS! -_- Oh the pain -_- And all we have is tamawatchis and lanyards, no decoration kits or tissues. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
They sell the decorating in Super Kmart here.I live in the USA,and I think its unfair,but I also think we are going to have to get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a bit unfair :p , but they probably have a reason for it :( .

Maybe when it says no color for the USA, it means just for now. Maybe it'll happen in the future, we can't be sure that they meant never. We'll just have to be patient and see what happens. :(

In the future no one will want one. This is why they make new versons of tamas. If people kept wanting to buy the same things over and over agiain there would only be a few products existing.

well I live in australia and i would LOVE a royal or celebrity famitama so you've got nothing to complain about.

I agree--people are STILL complaining about this? They were made for the Japanese market, which is more receptive to Tamas than anywhere else in the world, since they originated there. If you want one, get one. If you don't understand Japanese, don't worry. They are easy to learn to play. I don't understand Japanese either, and have both a Color and an iD, and I don't have any trouble whatsoever. Bandai made its decision, and we have to live with it. All versions are offered on Ebay and other online sellers, so getting one should not be a problem. Making an English language Color isn't going to ever happen, so everyone needs to get over it already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back