No way to debug a V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cocokwoka

Reaction score
I think those of you who have tried and had problems debugging the v3 was due to the fact there is NO debug option. When I opened the cover, all I saw was the reset circuitry. There was NO debug circle like my Version 2 had.

This might be the reason why you folks are having problems after debugging the v3. I have a feeling you guys are filling in the reset key's circuits, causing the tamagotchi to go haywire.

You can debug a v.3!! You probarbly have a v.2 Connection and a v.3 Connexion. :furawatchi:

You can debug a V3. I did it, and yes, it does destroy your A button :furawatchi: , but it's fun to play with any character you want~ And you can also bug (undebug :unsure: ) the V3's. Which is what I did not too long ago. And it does work. (You just have to erase the line you've made and BAM. all better. :rolleyes: <_< :unsure:

I think those of you who have tried and had problems debugging the v3 was due to the fact there is NO debug option. When I opened the cover, all I saw was the reset circuitry. There was NO debug circle like my Version 2 had.
This might be the reason why you folks are having problems after debugging the v3. I have a feeling you guys are filling in the reset key's circuits, causing the tamagotchi to go haywire.
OH... so THAT's what happened on my sister's V3!! The battery kept running out!! But the debug thing worked.

The Connections can be debuged and the Connexions can't!

Problem Solved!

:(

you can debug i v3 i have mine debugged rite now yu stupid!!!!!!!!
There is no need to call someone stupid.

As has been said it depends whether it is a Connection or Connexion. Although they are the same on the outside they are different on the inside.

I'm not sure if i have the connection or the connexion. Can anyone tell me the difference?

And for people who already debugged, did u guys used the same way to debug the v3 like the v2?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no need to call someone stupid. As has been said it depends whether it is a Connection or Connexion. Although they are the same on the outside they are different on the inside.
THx

I'm not sure if i have the connection or the connexion. Can anyone tell me the difference? And for people who already debugged, did u guys used the same way to debug the v3 like the v2?
The best place to look is on your instruction sheet, as not all tama's have connection or connexion printed on the product, some just say Tamagotchi.

Ive got a question Can V1 Connexion (i think its that one) Just to make more sense Made in 2004 Debug?

The best place to look is on your instruction sheet, as not all tama's have connection or connexion printed on the product, some just say Tamagotchi.
THANK YOU!!!!! :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

I'm not sure if i have the connection or the connexion. Can anyone tell me the difference? And for people who already debugged, did u guys used the same way to debug the v3 like the v2?
The difference is the conneCTion is the American Version. The ConneXion is the Australian/Great Britan/ect. Version.

it is true I have tried it yesterday it was kinda of stressing when i was trying to re-line the line of the v3 because i accidntely eerased it. But here is a good tip you should know things well before you tell but thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back