No way...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER_GOTCHI

Reaction score
Last night my dad got mugged by four people, they took everything he had and put a gun to his head, and even though he gave them everything, they still beat him to a bloody pulp. One of the guys hit him with a gun and the another guy hit him with brass knuckles while a third was still holding the gun to his head. He was bleeding behind they ear, and his lip is nearly hanging off. His nose is completely swollen. He said if I hadn't stopped him, he would have run them over. Luckily, all he had on him was his cell phone. It was A block down, and he would have filed a police report if they had not seen where we lived.

He's sleeping right now, if it wasn't 12:00 midnight when it happpened, he would've gone to the ER, but he refused. We even tried to drive him there and he wouldn't go.

Wow, I feel bad. :[ I hope he feels better, what is up with guys *No offence* and not going to the ER? My dad refused to go when he was having chest pains, they said that if he would have passsed out he would never have woken up *Shudder* Luckily my mom foced him too, but he had my aunt drive him, he didnt want me staying out there all nght, he didnt get in until 12AM , and he didnt get a room till 3 AM, he got there at 6 PM

I don't think it was as much a "tough guy" thing as a "we should stay home in case anything happens" thing. He's gonna end up with stitches anyway, if you saw his lip you'd know what I mean.

Omgosh... can't you file a police report and ask for protectection? that's awful! I'm so sorry. I hope he's ok

omg that's terrible!!!!!!! I hope he is ok (as everyone else has said) and I am sure he will be good as new in no time.

Aww,w sorry.... I live in a bad neighborhood and noone has been mugged, they are scared of me ^^ lol JK

Somehow I find your story hard to believe. But if you are seriously telling the truth, then I hope your dad is ok and that everything is going fine.

They threatened to kill him if he filed a police report.

@ GG96: It does sound hard to believe, but so does Nicole Richie getting pregnant. I'm not lying. Maybe if you saw where I live you would find it easier to believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes you do. And this is one of those times. He refused to call the cops anyway, and I'm not gonna go against that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find this liek oen of those times that men refuse to ask for directions *No offence again* But I guess that if they threatand to kill him.. But if it were me I would have doen it anyway, wore High heels for teh rest of my life, and carried a pair of hand cuffs, but thats me.

Well, I hope you're dad is okay. The street isn't a safe place, especially in 12:00 on the morning. What was he doing out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back