No,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
Someone who I knew asked me and all of my friends something, "We should trash the place!". This was at school by the way. This girl is way popular, so my friends hesitated and didnt really know what to do. Why is it only me who stands up? Yeah, I stood up and told her I didnt agree. If she dare does, oh look! Teacher heading her way. She, at that moment, threatened me. You know what? I could give a dang what she thought! So, I told her what I thought of her. (Little prat she is)

She wasnt impressed so she walked off.

I know I was right to not agree but was I right to tell her what I thought of her? Or was that a mistake? =O

I think you did the right thing. People like that need to know what others think about them, that their not the boss, you did that. You also defended your friends, which is a good quality to have. I think you absolutly did the right thing RS! :rolleyes:

~*Danni~*

Standing up for your friends and youself was a good thing to do, but I think you may have stepped over the line. You probably shouldn't have told her exactly what you think about her. Popular or not, people still have feelings.

If she reports it to a teacher, you're probably in a bit of strife.

Standing up for your friends and youself was a good thing to do, but I think you may have stepped over the line. You probably shouldn't have told her exactly what you think about her. Popular or not, people still have feelings.If she reports it to a teacher, you're probably in a bit of strife.
My school? No way! They tell the teacher and then the teacher just tells them, "if its important then you should tell!" lol.

So nobody tells the teachers. As its pointless, so if I told the teacher then they wouldnt have done anything. Thats why I said those things to her xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, my mum would kill me if I said that infront of her.

I hope she will leave me alone after this and not get all her friends to gang up on me. If they dare do so, they will get a handfull of words too. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back