Noah Cyurs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, She's Adorable!. I Watch Hannah Montana Often, But i dont remember seeing her on the Show. Who did she play?
In that one episode where a little girl drops her ice cream near Ricos Shack thing, that lil girl was her. And she was on the episode with Miley's cousin Luanne. And another episode is when she was shopping and she pulled on the Hannah mannicans clothes and Miley started talking, the lil girl that yelled, "Mommy! Get away from me you freak!" that was her to. And the last episode I know of is when Jake and Miley are dating, and jake is trying to be a normal guy. The lil girl that talks to Miley and tells her that her mom has a tazer, that was her too.

Anyways, thats all I know of!

WannaBex3

In that one episode where a little girl drops her ice cream near Ricos Shack thing, that lil girl was her. And she was on the episode with Miley's cousin Luanne. And another episode is when she was shopping and she pulled on the Hannah mannicans clothes and Miley started talking, the lil girl that yelled, "Mommy! Get away from me you freak!" that was her to. And the last episode I know of is when Jake and Miley are dating, and jake is trying to be a normal guy. The lil girl that talks to Miley and tells her that her mom has a tazer, that was her too.

WannaBex3
Ok. I remember Now.

Wow, I never knew Miley had a younger sister. She is quite cute. I've never seen her on Hannah Montana though.

She is s cute!

Hopefully she'll become as big a star as Miley. :)

Yup, real cute.

She's cute. :)

But how come all of a sudden everybody is talking/posting pics about Noah Cyrus? All in two days I've been seeing 'Noah Cyrus pics!' or 'Noah Cyrus is cute!" all around Tamatalk. Any reason? :D

In that one episode where a little girl drops her ice cream near Ricos Shack thing, that lil girl was her. And she was on the episode with Miley's cousin Luanne. And another episode is when she was shopping and she pulled on the Hannah mannicans clothes and Miley started talking, the lil girl that yelled, "Mommy! Get away from me you freak!" that was her too. And the last episode I know of is when Jake and Miley are dating, and jake is trying to be a normal guy. The lil girl that talks to Miley and tells her that her mom has a tazer, that was her too.

WannaBex3
I saw that! ^_^ Too cute.

I knew that it was Noah right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back