Noises in the Night...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get scared by sirens while Im sleeping. O_O And my my shoulder does it's daily cracking session. At night.

At Christmas, there's this big santa thing that stands at the front door and sings, "Jingle bell rock" whenever something activates the sensor. WELL, one night it KEPT going off and KEPT going off. It kept me awake and it annoyed me, so, I unplugged it. HA HA santa, HA HA!

As far as burglars are concerned, I have a dog who barks at everything, but he'd only harm someone who's hurting me or my family. Anyway, he'd bark if anyone came in, so I'm protected.

Gardener's come into my yard and turn the chainsaw on every morning and I get freaked out cause she always turns it on by my window to scare me -.-

Last Night I was asleep, I heard a muffled Lets-Trip-up-something-and-let-it-shatter- noise. I went downstairs (Of course with my tennis racket in my hand xD) and turned on the lights, turned out to be nothing. o_O

My walls creak and the doors like to open themselves.

The house opposite mine also seems to attract a lot of the local chavs who ride their motorbikes and yell at things.

Lol RS... xD My tennis raquet is the baseball bat in all those movies with people breaking in.

'My Monster' sounded like a teradactul. It's not right, I know there's a d before it or whatever, but I'm not that bovvered (bothered, of course :hitodetchi: ) about spelling at the mo'.

OT: Did anyone hear about those kids' finding a lady's head and hands in a plastic bag? Eww, gross..x When big murders happen in the U.K, which is not often, it's soooo gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back