(Non) TamaTalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but don't spam Cute Love!BTW JC, it's such a good idea to make a list of rules! I think you deserve to be a TamaTalk Guide! :D
He used to be, but when he left, I think that Admin took him off the guides list because he was leaving.

[SIZE=22pt] I hate to say it but alot of people are breaking rules... [/SIZE]

:gozarutchi: tamagirl777

P.S. Good idea,i think those ruels will really work, but i keep seeing thing like (please don't report me for this, i'm just posting an example,) F*@$ as the F word,ect. It's only when pepol are realy mad at sombody,but i really domn't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think people should talk about different religions on this website, because someone once said that if you are not christian then you stink and that is mean cause I'm JEWIS

1. Do not post clubs2. Do not swear or argue.

That just about sums it up!

If any rules are broken...:

The TamaGuides team will be notified.

Post removed/moved

(If this happens after several warning PM's) Warning issue

happy chatting!

JC
What about spam? :mimitchi: *shyley*

1. Do not post clubs2. Do not swear or argue.

That just about sums it up!

If any rules are broken...:

The TamaGuides team will be notified.

Post removed/moved

(If this happens after several warning PM's) Warning issue

happy chatting!

JC
[SIZE=21pt]I think it is a good idea not to post clubs, but everybody keeps on posting clubs on their signature[/SIZE]

I think having a very prominent list of rules for the forum and in all the different areas here is a great idea. The rules are made clear enough when you first join in the welcome message from admin, I just wish more people would actually follow them. Maybe the tamaguides need to be a bit more firm in the handling of some people too.

I participate in a number of different forums online and this particular forum can be a little frustrating sometimes.

There is way too much spammy posting and going off topic is very common.

Posting of clubs had not got to me as much as this other stuff has, and I haven't noticed that much swearing here either.

This forum has a messaging system so its not necessary to have some of these off topic conversations going on in threads.

....erm...end of lecture...i will lighten up now ok.... :unsure: ^_^

I think having these rules are great! Just imagine what it would be like without these rules???!!! *AHHHH* *nightmares for a week*

That's because no matter where you go, there will always be idiots.
*Nods head*

I wonder if people even follow their parent's rules?

They sure can't follow these rules.

I mean God...They are all pinned at the top of the page.

If you can't take a few seconds to read those, there is definately

something wrong with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back