Non-TT and Fun Stuff vs. Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tulip978

Reaction score
In my mind I'm somewhere in Forget-Me-Not Vall
Do you prefer Non-TT, Fun Stuff, etc. or the Tamagotchi forums? I never go in the tamagotchi forums, only the Non-TT and Fun Stuff ones. I'm just not interested in Tamagotchi anymore. (If you didn't already notice, I'm interested in Harvest Moon. xP)

Oh, yeah, tell WHY you do/don't go in certain forums. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I rarely play with my Tamagotchi's anymore, which I think I will start as soon as I get new batteries.

The majority of my post's used to go to the Roleplaying section until the RPG I loved died.

Now I post in Non Tamatalk, sometime's in Tamagotchi help.

I go in SQC and Non-Tamatalk. Thats it. :p So I don't like Fun Stuff much either.

You can find me in the tamagotchi section and non tamatalk. It's about 50-50.

I live in Non TamaTalk :p I rarely go to the Fun Stuff or Tamagotchi sections. The only time that I do is if there is nonew posts or nothing I'm interested in here :(

The only time I go into the tamagotchi areas is when I have a question about something tamagotchi related.

Otherwise I stay in Non-TT, SN-TT and Suggestions.

Generally I stick to the non-tama section unless I have guide buisness elsewhere.

Over all I go on roleplay which is in fun stuff, but I'm trying to do less roleplaying now. And the other one I go on is (non) tamatalk

[SIZE=7pt]I joined Tamatalk 3 years ago, when I was absolutely OBSESSED with Tamagotchis.[/SIZE]

But I am past that phase.

Since everyone here is so nice, I did not leave.

Tamatalk, well, it's addicting. :(

I'm still on the (Non)Tamatalk forums.

And that's it, unless I'm helping my little brother out with Tamagotchi things.

Mhm, and the Introduction and Departures occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back