non working sound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

floridatama

Reaction score
My moms tama has no sound.I have no idea why.It is still like this and has been for a while.She reseted it and it still will not work.Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
;) :( :( :( :huh: Your mom is interested in tamas?????????????????? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
[SIZE=9pt]Of course! Tamalittlebutt, it's very hard not to like Tamagotchis once you have one. Everyone of every age likes 'em! In fact, I think some retired people play with Tamagotchis, believe it or not! [/SIZE]

Anywho, I'm afraid there's no other way to work your mom's Tama without replacing the battery. It's either replace the battery or maybe something's wrong with the buttons that won't make the Tama's sound turn on. But wait, can your mom still play games and stuff using the A and C buttons? Because if the buttons don't work, then I don't know how you would fix them.

Well, hope I helped! A little... :blink:

.:post by:.

[SIZE=11pt]~*[/SIZE]MnMztama495*~

Yes every button works
[SIZE=9pt]Okay then. I guess you just have to replace the battery or just keep going until the sound randomly comes back on. Sorry I couldn't help! :blink: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]MnMz[/SIZE]tama495

Pressing A and C at the same time SHOULD bring up the sound menu, and select ON. If this doesn't work, maybe the tama's sound broke or something, and can't be fixed.

MnMztama495, I've never heard of sound going out because of the battery. Once my friend's tama's sound turned off when he dropped it on concrete, yet we could still set it ON and OFF.

[SIZE=9pt]Of course! Tamalittlebutt, it's very hard not to like Tamagotchis once you have one. Everyone of every age likes 'em! In fact, I think some retired people play with Tamagotchis, believe it or not! [/SIZE] 

Anywho, I'm afraid there's no other way to work your mom's Tama without replacing the battery. It's either replace the battery or maybe something's wrong with the buttons that won't make the Tama's sound turn on. But wait, can your mom still play games and stuff using the A and C buttons? Because if the buttons don't work, then I don't know how you would fix them.

Well, hope I helped! A little... :D

[SIZE=11pt]~*[/SIZE]MnMztama495*~
No no no no, don't do that, the problem is your moms tamas sound wire is broken i know my tama had that to but my dad fixed it by soldering the wire back on so thats what ya do and i did not even have to reset it!

Pressing A and C at the same time SHOULD bring up the sound menu, and select ON. If this doesn't work, maybe the tama's sound broke or something, and can't be fixed. MnMztama495, I've never heard of sound going out because of the battery. Once my friend's tama's sound turned off when he dropped it on concrete, yet we could still set it ON and OFF.
floridatama this I believe is the correct answer. Do not change batteries or reset it or anything until you try this. Your mom might've unintentionally turned the sound off. Just like pause, their is a way to turn the sound on and off. Hope your moms sound comes back on!

Tama Mama :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back