Nonbiritchi, Makiko, and Tensaitchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has any one got a Makiko, Nonbiritchi, or Tensaitchi??!

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ovcourse!

• what??

• what are they!?

• NO!

• yes! but it was hard!

• well...um...no

• what are you talking about!??

• O yea! i got that!

• I got Makiko once!

• I got Tensaitchi once!

• I got a Nonbiritchi once!

• what a rediculous question!!!

• i have never heard of them!

• i can tell your making it up!

• NO! i have been trying and trying! How do you get them!!?

• O YEA! i have got them loads of times!

• what are they?

• is that a tamagotchi your talking about!?

• ?????

• !!!!!!!

• uh...sure!

• huh!???

• yes! i love Makiko!

• I LIKE RABBITS!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi_Lover_75239

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just wanted to know if anyone has ever got A Makiko or a Nonbiritchi or a Tensaitchi! thanks everyone! :unsure: :( :angry: :D :lol:

*Mimitchi_lover_75239*

If you get a teen in the right family group then it's all a question of collecting the right skills points - and that usually means lots of game playing when they are teens and when they are adults :huh:

But it's a proven method - not random like we have had in previous versions :eek:

I have had a Makiko and a Tensaitchi - but not a Nonbiritchi yet because I haven't the right family/male teen :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but I'm trying on Makiko now. I have 210 fashion points. I need about a hundred and forty more and I'm good. By the way, when does evolve into the special character. Does it turn into an adult and then evolve into it?

No, but I'm trying on Makiko now. I have 210 fashion points. I need about a hundred and forty more and I'm good. By the way, when does evolve into the special character. Does it turn into an adult and then evolve into it?
Gosh - you would have to win a lot of Dance games to get your Makiko to evolve before it was an adult Memetchi ... I am not sure you could. You'd be playing games and feeding snacks to keep the weight up almost all day...

I thought Makikos only evolved from Memetchis - not from a Ringotchi or Young Memetchi... it would be nice if you could prove me wrong tho' :wacko:

Good Luck ^_^

Thanks. I only have a few more to go! I'll keep trying! :wacko: ^_^ :wub:

I did it TamaMum! I got all the fashion points. You know how the screen is sort of black when your tama evolves? Well, it stayed on that screen while it evolved into a Memetchi and then a Makiko. So you can basically say it evolved strait into a Makiko because I didn't even get a chance to play with the Memetchi. I love the Makiko!!

I've gotten Makiko before.

I really want to get Nonbiritchi though. He's so cute!

If you get a teen in the right family group then it's all a question of collecting the right skills points - and that usually means lots of game playing when they are teens and when they are adults :eek:
But it's a proven method - not random like we have had in previous versions ;)

I have had a Makiko and a Tensaitchi - but not a Nonbiritchi yet because I haven't the right family/male teen B)
I've gotten Makiko before. I really want to get Nonbiritchi though. He's so cute!
Y'know, I've seen lots of V4 users share their news of obtaining Makiko and Tensaichi with great glee, but very rarely have I see a mention of Nonbiritchi. Perhaps I'm just not paying attention, but from what I've seen, Nonbiritchi seems to be the rarest character. That Kuchi family.. I guess it's just elusive. Or maybe people just don't like to play Flag?

[SIZE=14pt] the Kuchi Family is the rarest family and the least common! therefore, Nonbiritchi is the rarest character! :D by the way... i have currently got a young Androtchi, and i have:[/SIZE]

140 intelligence

101 fashion

83 kindness

i am trying for a Tensaitchi! i hope i get a Mametchi! :p B) ;) B) :eek: :D B) :p

[SIZE=14pt]The only way to get a Nonbiritchi, is to first get a Mohitamatchi![/SIZE]

Mohitamatchi is the only toddler to evolve into the kuchi family! then Mohitamatchi must be a boy! you should have young kuchipatchi or oniontchi after Mohitamatchi evolves! then...get as many kindness points as you can!you must have more kindness points than any other and you should end up with Kuchipatchi! get 450 combined skill points with 350 of those being kindness points! Kuchipatchi will automatically turn into Nonbiritchi!

Hope i helped! thanks for reading! *Mimitchi_lover_75239*

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'know, I've seen lots of V4 users share their news of obtaining Makiko and Tensaichi with great glee, but very rarely have I see a mention of Nonbiritchi. Perhaps I'm just not paying attention, but from what I've seen, Nonbiritchi seems to be the rarest character. That Kuchi family.. I guess it's just elusive. Or maybe people just don't like to play Flag?
Mhmmm, I hardly ever see people talking about getting a Nonbiritchi.

Haha, it is hard to get a member of the Kuchi family [at least for me]. I'm so bad at the flag game. D:

My Entama is currently a Nonbiritchi but he has a baby and tonights his last night before he leaves, little bit OT but I also was lucky enough to get the correct group to get the special character Hyottokotchi on Gen 1 of my Uratama. I've not had a special character on my V4 (not had the right group even though its 7th Gen) but my partner has had both Makiko and Tensaitchi and his mum had Nonbiritchi.

Mhmmm, I hardly ever see people talking about getting a Nonbiritchi.Haha, it is hard to get a member of the Kuchi family [at least for me]. I'm so bad at the flag game. D:
I've only gotten into the Kuchi family once. And I'm on the 7th generation. I got young kutchipatchi then. Next time I get into it, I'll try a Nonbiritchi. I'm good at flag so it won't be too hard.

When I first got my Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 I got Mohitamatchi alot. I only got Makiko And the donuts are cheaper, so that's why you say Nonbirtchi is rare... Nonbirtchi is ugly in my opinion..

I know. It is a lot of work isn't it? I spent two days getting it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back