NOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maidtchi

Reaction score
I CANT TO TO DENTISTS TO SCARY PLEASE HELP ME dentists are EVIL help me!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :D

yea it does but
HOW DO YOU STOP IT??
Well, you could brush and floss your teeth. And then when you go to the dentist you'll only have to get your teeth looked at, no drilling or filling.

Well, you could brush and floss your teeth. And then when you go to the dentist you'll only have to get your teeth looked at, no drilling or filling.
i do that but dentist says teeth are bad

Why would someone who says teeth are bad become a dentist?

I went to the dentist a few days ago and it all went OK. Don't worry, nothing went wrong. And your teeth will get bad if they don't do it. Just think of it as that and the orthodontist place will seem happier.

It's okay. I have braces and I have to go to the orthodontist every month. But just be brave. Dentists aren't evil. They're caring people. They want to help you so your teeth don't rot. If they don't help you, your teeth would hurt more.

-- Nelly --

Well, if you DO have to go, try and relax and exept the fact that it has to be done. If the sound of the drill scares you then bring your favorite music. When I had to get a filling they let me do that, as long as the cord wasn't in the way. It'll help destract you.

Just relax and close your eyes. Remember that any pain you feel is just something you made up in your mind. Since you hate the dentist so much, your mind already thinks that it's painful. If you remember that it's not that bad, then if won't hurt hardly at all.

Also, remember that they know what they're doing. You can leave anything up to them and you should know that you won't get hurt. It's only your mind that makes you fear it. You and face the music and put up with it in a positive attitude and you won't worry at all.

When you are at the dentist getting your teeth worked on, just think of how much worse it could be if you didn't have it done and how much more it would hurt.

My dentist says I react better than most of the grown-ups(thing won't let me say the mature word :angry: ), so take advice from me. Just don't complain. Even though it hurts, don't tell them with reactions or words. Just calm yourself down and relax.

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely ADORE dentists! It's probably because I'm obsessed over my teeth... xD

Don't worry about it. Sure it might hurt, but just think; they're helping your teeth. After that, there will be no more problems with what you're dealing with.

Good luck, and don't worry too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back