NOOOOOO!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want a Hinotamatchi. I'm waiting for it to evolve. I don't understand why I go a Hinotamatchi in the first place, because I take very good care of it. I sure hope mine doesn't evolve into a Masktchi. I would rather have her evolve into the ninja one, but it can't.z

I want the umm.. Wacha call it, I don't remember. Either the Mimichi or the other one that looks like it.

hi how does a masktchi look like is he the ninja guy?
Look here.

I didn't want a Hinotamatchi. I'm waiting for it to evolve. I don't understand why I go a Hinotamatchi in the first place, because I take very good care of it. I sure hope mine doesn't evolve into a Masktchi. I would rather have her evolve into the ninja one, but it can't.zI want the umm.. Wacha call it, I don't remember. Either the Mimichi or the other one that looks like it.
Unfortunately, if you have marutchi on an odd generation, it will always change into hintomatachi (if someone has proof against this, please let me know!)

Look here.

Unfortunately, if you have marutchi on an odd generation, it will always change into hintomatachi (if someone has proof against this, please let me know!)
That's not true. On my first generation I had a Marutchi, then a Ichigotchi and then a Mametchi.

That's not true. On my first generation I had a Marutchi, then a Ichigotchi and then a Mametchi.
Yes; that is the only exception. It only occurrs on the first generation.

1 DAY I THOUGHT I LIKED A MASKUTCHI BUT NOW THEY BORE AND ANNOY ME :lol:

has anyone noticed when masktchi jumps (when using infa red) stink rays come after him istead of a dust cloud :lol: :unsure: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back