NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*To the directors of HSM:- Please don't let it go past HSM 3,4 or 5 becuase I'm sick of looking at them.

kind regards

Ronaldo! :p :(

My idea of HSM11 involves bomb threats and a school shooting.

'Nuff said.

My idea of HSM 11 is that all the actors ghosts come back and haunt the teachers and their kids and everyone runs away and faints at the ned of the movie lol! :p

:p Can we please stop future planning cause this topic is getting too much out of hand,it's ok if you are having a bit of fun, how do we even know if HSM 11 or 12 is going to come out? It could stop at HSM 3 or 4 or possibly even 5!

-------------------------

619inurhouse! :( ;) :mametchi:

*cough* I dont see any diffrence. its just the logo with some red and black :T

I think I just died alittle inside when I read that.

Haha not really but seriously 4? there going way over the top

Its a Movie Verison Of Final Fantasy. So Many Sequels. Well, Alteast FF was FUN! D:<

Its a Movie Verison Of Final Fantasy. So Many Sequels. Well, Alteast FF was FUN! D:<
At least in FF you can kill the opposing armies and ride a chocobo. D< In HSM you get to listen to bad singing and then your brain melts.

*let's stop going off topic!*

anyway, one more thing:- do you like my new avatar, the HSM one was a bit over the top, tell me do you like it?, PM me or write it here!

*back on topic again!!!*

[SIZE=7pt]Thank you for the clariety on that.[/SIZE]
I just really think Disney needs a life. They used to be really cool :furawatchi: Now they sponsor a bunch of crap.
Well maybe you and some of the other members here think so but honestly, look how many kids DO like it. It's a million dollar industry. Just because you think it's terrible doesn't mean the rest of the population thinks so too.

If it was THAT BAD it wouldn't be one of the most popular Disney films in a long time.

Eh, well I see we've gone WAY off track and I don't believe we can be very productive with this topic any longer so *closed*. :kuribotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back