Nope, not the most exciting day.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
Well, it all started when I came into school. Everything was normal, talking with my friends. Laughing, joking. So, the pips went and we all went in for tutor time. It was strange because we had to wait for ages until our teacher arrived and when she did, it was an supply teacher. Suddenly I realised, didnt we have an assembly today? So I asked my neighbour and she asked the teacher. The teacher said no but surprisingly, she was ever soooo nice! Yeah, not normal for secondary school teachers. Suddenly I noticed loads of teachers outside the classroom in the hallway. The head teacher and deputy heads, our head of forms. Suddenly some six formers come out and started to take down one display. Our teacher went outside and came back in with a libary teacher. Thats when the news broke,

"Its sudden news but, Mrs _____ has died in her sleep saturday night." Thats all she said. We missed one lesson because of it but its really sad. She was a lovely teacher and used to teach english. She use to be my english teacher actually. Only 37 years old, had two 17 year old daughters and a husband. Nothing was wrong though, no depression or anything. She wasnt even ill. The display turned out to be something for her, and we placed pictures and everything up there then lit candles + played music.

Half of us spent the whole day crying. She was such a great teacher. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
:) Really sad... You can be strong through this, I know you can.

I know what it feels like to lose a teacher too. It's just as painful as losing a friend or family member ;) That's why I don't like people joking about teachers dying...

I feel so sorry for you. It's hard to lose someone you're so close to. Your favorite person, gone, like the wind. It comes and go most of the time. It's life. We all have to leave sometime. So sorry for you, Rocken.

Yeah, she was an awesome teacher. My favorite. It was pretty scary though. -.-

I'm so sorry :( that's terrible, and from what you say rather sudden. I'd be devastated, especially since she was your favorite teacher.

That has never happened before.....Im sorry. If that happened to the 7th grade Advanced/Gifted reading teacher. Everyone would be crying tears of happiness, no one likes the old bat.

But maybe your class should make a picture dedicated to her or something. She sounded nice :[

That's terrible. =[. At a few of my friends old school, their teacher killed herself on christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back