Nosebleeds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
i have one right now. i get them at random times. one time, in second grade, i got nose bleeds 3 days in a row. OMG how bout you

I get nosebleeds when I'm asleep.

So I have to get up in the middle of the night and get tissues and wait.

ohhhh, one time i got one in the middle of the night and thought it was just a runny nose, in the moring, there was blood EVERYWHERE.

i still have a nose bleed. i am currently holdng a tissue up to my nose

ohhhh, one time i got one in the middle of the night and thought it was just a runny nose, in the moring, there was blood EVERYWHERE.
Omg o-o;;; I'd freak out.

(Mostly because when I'm bleeding I have to investigate 'cause I don't know where its coming form XP)

*Scoffs* You think that's bad?! EVERY night. When I was like 4 to 10 I got one. Every night. Every other night at the least. I had to get my parents to help me and sometimes I'd just cry. It was awful. Thank you God that that stopped. I haven't had a nosebleed in a long time.

Tip: Holding a tissue won't stop the nosebleed. You have to firmly pinch the bridge of your nose with your thumb and index finger. That helps stop them quicker. Also leaning your head forward helps get it all out.

I've never had a nosebleed.

& when my friends get one, they're like, 'Beth! D:' & I'm like, 'I don't know what to do!' xD

~ Bethiee. :]

I've never had a nosebleed.

& when my friends get one, they're like, 'Beth! D:' & I'm like, 'I don't know what to do!' xD

~ Bethiee. :]

I got one today from the dryness. Once I got one, and it was literally dripping from my nose. I went out of the room and went to my room for more kleenex, and my mom walked in the bathroom. She was like: "WTF?!" when she saw the bloody sink. O.O

I don't get nose bleeds often. But I had one, like two days ago 8[

I could smell the blood >:3 that's how I knew ...

I'm a vampire >=∑

kk.. Anyways .. Only when the weather is dry (summer and winter, I guess o-o; :)

I get little ones often..

But one time this girl got hit in the nose with a dodgeball. There were drops of blood all the way to the locker room.

(The other girls all said Allan did it.. )

i still have a nose bleed. i am currently holdng a tissue up to my nose
Lol, that always happens to me. I'll have a random nosebleed in the middle of the night and i'll be like, 'eh, it's just a runny nose' and the next morning there's blood all over my hands. loololol

D:

I used to get nosebleeds every day when i was about 8. Thank god it stopped.

i used to have them all the time but now i don't. i know this girl who has them every morning. it's scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back