Not again! You've got to be joking!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
My batteries just died...again. I got my tama in august, then the battery ran out, then I changed it 'bout 2 weeks ago and they ran out...again!!! o_O This face makes me feel better. So does this:

0\ /0

vvvvv------------* * *

wwww and this: * * It's snowing!!!

the batteries are nothin' but poop!!! My mommy said the peeps who make them make them weak so they run out and you have to buy them again. That is one poopy battery company!!!

They just care about $money$, nothing else. Ohhhhh they make me wanna burst!!!

Excuse me for a moment... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

OK that's better.

See ya!!! Tell me what you think 'bout the batteries if you get the chance!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My batteries just died...again. I got my tama in august, then the battery ran out, then I changed it 'bout 2 weeks ago and they ran out...again!!! o_O This face makes me feel better. So does this: 0\ /0

vvvvv------------* * *

wwww and this: * * It's snowing!!!

the batteries are nothin' but poop!!! My mommy said the peeps who make them make them weak so they run out and you have to buy them again. That is one poopy battery company!!!

They just care about $money$, nothing else. Ohhhhh they make me wanna burst!!!

Excuse me for a moment... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

OK that's better.

See ya!!! Tell me what you think 'bout the batteries if you get the chance!!!
to me that is so [SIZE=14pt]UNFAIR[/SIZE]

o m g thats so wrong you should go to wal-mart and get duraccell in your tama's size

duraccell rocks they stay for like 5 monthe or even 6!!!

tamaluvbug15 :lol:

Woah, Major Anger overload. Don't worry, you're not the only one who had this problem before.

Be thankful you actually have a working Tama! :p :lol:

I feel your pain. It's that stupid heartbeat that they have in there that drains the battery constantly. I have had my V1 since September last year and I have not had to change the batteries once so far. I got my V2 about 5 months ago?? And I have already had to change the battery once. Looking at the difference between the pixels I can tell the V2 is starting to fade again. I replaced the batteries about a month ago now. It's frustrating as anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back