Not again

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you call the pound and have them get the dog, but not let the neighboors know who called the pound?? If so, do that. These people do not deserve a dog.

I don't know.... I mean the pound is not a very great place.... But on the other hand starving a dog isn't so great either. Maybe you and your dad could go over there and talk to the neighbors about it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, today in the morning the pound guy thingy came. Our other neighbors told them the dog couldnt stop barking. So the pound just left a note on their door. Theyre not home yet.

Well, today in the morning the pound guy thingy came. Our other neighbors told them the dog couldnt stop barking. So the pound just left a note on their door. Theyre not home yet.
So your not the only people who want to get the pound on these people eh?

The right chose is the pound. Because they are not responsible enough to have a pet. They left for 3 days without the dog. The dog could've died, unless your dad fed it. If it was me I would report them and send the dog to the pound. If they really cared about the dog they would've left it with a relative or a friend but not OUTSIDE without anyone to take care of the little guy.

The pound is the best place for the dog right now. The pound has people come in to care for the dogs and other animals daily, always. They never take a break, or 'forget', because they can't. And that's better for the poor puppy than starvation. :p

They left for 3 days without the dog.
It was worse than 3 days, it was 5 apparently (first 2 days: dog wouldn't stop, next 2: dog was howling and stuff, last 1: the dad went over to feed her)

I'm glad one of your neighbours called the pound! It's the best palce for the dog, away from those nasty people!! As I said before, they've had their only last chance!

But the bad thing about the Pound is that they keep they locked up in a cage all day :huh: .

One time my dog went to the dog pound and if we didn't clamed her in about a week they would Kill her! :) But call somebody.

We used to have a neighbor sort of like that. He would never walk his dogs, just leave them out all night barking and waking us up. My dad asked them not to do that any more and they told him he had to get used to it. Eventually, that guy committed suicide. I'm not really sure what you should do, though. You probably should tell him, unless you know the pound will hurt the dog. Maybe an animal shelter? I don't know.

///Matchy :huh:

not all people! Ever heard of "Dog strangled to death, owners say a wolf got him." Or, "Dog run over because of barking, owners beat it to half death." In the newspaper?!
Don't your think I know that? I got my dog (now dead) when my uncle found him tied up to a pole inside an abandoned house. But he didn't die because of bad care. He lived so long we had to put him down.

Don't your think I know that? I got my dog (now dead) when my uncle found him tied up to a pole inside an abandoned house. But he didn't die because of bad care. He lived so long we had to put him down.
Then you should know, not everyone deserves to have a pet. If you won't or can't take care of it, don't get one. Do you think it's fair for the children who have parents who don't feed them? It's not any more fair for the animals.

maybe they had gotten someone to care after it, but they were the bad people and didn't. (or they think you would do it for them) if not, one word. POUND

Okay, so I made a topic a few months ago about how my neighbors are really bad owners, right? Well, just a week ago they bought a puppy. And whats awesome is that she is exactly like my dog, Rocko. She's a full breed shar pei. So, I was hoping they'd be better owners than the other dog..and it turned out okay for 2 days or so... but everything changed the next night. 

The dog was barking all night and wouldnt let me sleep. I was wondering where the owners were. None of their cars were outside(they dont have a garage). So another 2 days passed and I heard no news about them. The poor dog was barking and howling...yeah you get the point. My dad looked over the fence and noticed the dog had no food nor water. So knowing my dad, he jumped the fence and fed her.

Our neighbors didnt come back until the next day. My dad doesnt want to report them because he is gonna feel guilty of them losing the dog because of him. So I need your advice,

Should I give the neighbors a chance or call the animal pound right away?
this is dealing with the dogs life so it has to be....ANIMAL PATROL!!

I don't really know what you should do. But if your neighbors bought the puppy, it might be for a reason. Like if they're lonely or something! But I also think you should wait and see if they leave the dog like that again. And if they do then you should probably call the pound. Dogs (and other animals and humans) shouldn't be treated like that. Especially if it's still a puppy! It's animal cruelty(sp?) and it's just not right! And the "motto" i'm about to say is REALLY dumb, but I learned it in 2nd grade...so yea it's gonna be pretty dumb! Well anyways, the motto is "Treat each other the way you want to be treated.". See! T old you it was kinda dumb! lol :angry:

i would warn them right away , and dont hesitate! tell them ways to treat their dog better and tell them that if they dont , youll have to call the pound. its good to let them know what they did wrong. its like you get a dog and dont know what to do with it , and all of a sudden someone grabs it from you and you have to pay a fine for not knowing how to raise a dog. as a girl who has grown up around dogs , i would say to warn your neibors.

love me 4ever ,

~HoTaGoTcHi~

We used to have a neighbor sort of like that. He would never walk his dogs, just leave them out all night barking and waking us up. My dad asked them not to do that any more and they told him he had to get used to it. Eventually, that guy committed suicide. I'm not really sure what you should do, though. You probably should tell him, unless you know the pound will hurt the dog. Maybe an animal shelter? I don't know.
///Matchy :mametchi:
*Twitch* He commited suicide? Why?! That's sad/scary, they commited suicide because of a dog?

No one deserves to have their pet taken away, no matter who they are. Everyone has the right to have a dog and love them as much as they want. I'm sure you love the dog, and I'm sure I would if I saw him, but your neighbours probably need a dog. There are reasons to get a pet. Loneliness, depression, all of that. Instead of taking the dog away, ask your neighbours when they are going out for long periods of time such as days or weeks and offer to "dog-sit" for them for free. It might work. Who knows?
Well yea but they have to feed it!

I say the pound...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back