Not again!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

<-Honeysuckle->

Reaction score
Well...Remember that problem I had when I kept getting crushes/obsessions with cartoon characters?

I have it back now. Worse. ;) I don't know what to do. I am now sexually attracted to the characters and stuff. It feels really yucky...But I can't help it!

I'm not saying who the characters are, I'm too embarrassed.

What shall I do to make this problem stop? :nazotchi: I can't take anymore of it!!! And I'm really depressed with it as well...

Maybe just let it run it's course, if you can't stop it there's not much you can do. I'd recommend that you try and focus on boys you like at school - if you like any.

i have the same problum too! well maybe go on to the internet and look up boys that the charcter that u have a crush on.

i have a crush on ben in ben10. lol!

Do you have any pets? I'm not saying get sexualy attracted to them [ick] but if spend more time with your pet- talk with them, love on them, ect- and treat them really, really well [maybe to a few more doggie treats than usualy [; ] maybe you'll get over it. Even a stuffed animal will work.

Writing things like this down in a diary and/or saying it outloud [you don't have to tell someone, just say it in your room when no one's home if you like; or tell it ro your pet/stuffed animal] may make you feel better too.

Try getting you mind off these cartoon characters- that will really help you.

And I liked Baybee-x's suggestion.

Is there any boys at your school that you like?

Try focusing on that kind of reality.

There's nothing to be ashamed of. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back