Not Connecting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_pal225

Reaction score
Ok well I want my tamagotchi V4 to get married to my tamagotci v4.5. So I connected them and on my v4 it said failed once I clicked the connect button. So I tried again and it STILL didn't work. I kept trying until I knew it wasn't gonna work. I am an experienced tamagotchi player and I have connected with my v4 and my v4.5 before. But my v4 is pretty old but I wonder why connecting is not working! please help me out if you can. :(

Are you pressing the connect button on both of them? Is it really bright were your connecting (i used a v3 and v4 to test this) but 99% of the time the they were failing because i was holding them to close to the lamp. Is your connection thingy cracked? Are you holding the to far away they can connect at pretty far lengths but not completely arms length. Are your batteries old?

No my batteries are not old. The light I was near was off and my connection thingy is not craked and I was not pressing the buttons at the same time. :D

On each: Press the reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu that appears on the screen. Then try to connect again.

my v1 used to do that when the batteries were dying. its totally stuffed now though, all glitchy and the B button doesnt press very well anymore....

maybe the tamas batteries are just wearing out or maybe the tam is just getting a bit old. though if its v4 it cant be all that old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back