not cool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diva99

Reaction score
a person i new just died but i didn't know him that well so im ok now. i found out today and it was so sad but the thing is i have a friend who was really close to him and hung out with him and she was crying (more like baling) when i rang her and when i went to her place after i rang to comfot her she keep on screaming his name (Devon) and it made me cry to. to other peeople here on TT new him like i did one one of those people is that friend. i think she said she was gonna call herself elmo or red or sumthin and the other is jenny626 but the first friends is devasted and she hasn't left the house since. i feel so sorry for her

yer i heard that today im devasted im so sad it really hurts he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and it ~*.:Elmo:.*~ not red and yes i haven't tried to ring her but i think i will

me and my dad was out at his place about 1hr and a half before he died and i even spoke to him while he was fixing his bike. he was riding it (he lives on a property) over to his grandads quarters (he must have done this over 100 times) and as he pointed his motorbikes nose just out a car came along and hit him. and jenny i think you should ring her

diva im fins same to u jenny yer im devasted of coarse but life will go on it won't stop because someone close to me has died even if i wanted it to

ok elmo and remember to not let this take over your life and devon will always live on in our hearts

aww I feel so sorry for you guys! I think right now what ~*.:Elmo:.*~ needs isn't people

coming out of every corner reminding her about the incident. Just act normal around her because

that's what she needs to distract herself.

hehe right here cutie pop lol

but ill be ok but when i hear passion bu Utada hikaru i burst out in tears, imin tears right now coz its playing. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back