Not exactly new, but...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrical-Musicbox

Reaction score
Um, hi! I used to be a member here, but I doubt anyone remembers me, since I have't been here since last spring... but...

This is Tenshi. I don't remember my old username, so I had to make a new account. ^^;;; I used to be Kari/Tenshi(Neriko)/Kory/two people I forget in the Mew Mew Classes RP, which probably is dead now... And that was probably all anyone remembers me for, really, unless we where friends. I sort of lost intrest in tamas over the summer, but for some reason I found myself buying a battery and starting my debugged V2 uP (I couldn't find my other V2s, and I'm not sure I'm ready to start up my entama again untill I brush up on my kana, and my v1...eh... and i don't like my v3 very much.)

For those who don't know me... I'm Tenshi/Rei, age 13 as of last week. I have lots of Tams (10, I think. Maybe it was 7...) but I can only find 4 of them now, and I'm only running one for lack of batteries and time.

So, yeah, I guess I'm back with my little red V2, now hopelessly out of the tama loop. ^^: Um... Don't kill me please?

Well, welcome back! :) Good to see so many people coming back to TamaTalk every day... Gives me the warm-fuzzies! :D :D Well, right about now I would say, "PM me if you need any help at all! :) " But really, I don't think you need it! You've been on TT before, so you know the forum setup and rules and everything! :D But I really do hope you haev a good time here. Hope to see you round! :)

~ST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back