Not Exactly New~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnpatrick224

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hey there, everybody. The name's John, if you couldn't have guessed that from my username, ahhaa. Well, I've been a member for awhile, but due to certain circumstances, I haven't really been able to be all that active here. I seriously love Tamagotchis! However, I currently am not running any.. I plan to soon, hopefully. Life is just kinda stressful, you know?[/SIZE]

Anyways, I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things here, so hopefully that will happen! Feel free to send me a message or whatever, I love making new friends !

[:

If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi :)

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

Latest posts

Back