Not getting password from the king

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nzsurfie

Reaction score
Hey can anyone help?

I donated 5000gp (on v3) to the king and got a password for the computer-but it went away.

Then I donated another 5000gp to the king and haven't got another password. :D

Anyone have any suggestions?

yeah i know the same happened to me but i never got a password. sorry im no help but yeah so mabey it takes time or something?

Thats ok. I'm just glad that it's not just me.

Still anyone know why?

Last edited by a moderator:
if u donate 2000 more, u get the 2nd (!) pw, but the 1. is definitive lost, theres no way to recreate it (except reset)

generations have nothing 2 do with this

I am getting so frustrated! We got Tamagotchi's for Christmas and we can't figure out how to get the password accepted. They are ver.3 and we go into password and make it say the number and then it says "error". We have gotten a ton of passwords from Tamatown.com and from our tamas. Do you have to have a certain number of points or training or age? Also the directions say to go to shop and hit button A 3 times fast until she looks surprised and then punch in your code. I can get it to be surprised but can't put a code in. HELP!

bware

you just need to type in the same name on tamagotchitown on your tamagotchi under username :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: How easy was that? Thank you so much! It was driving me crazy! :)

It's to late now coz only 1 time you get a pasword when you sent $5,000 :lol:

:) I donated in lower increments. When I got to 5400gp it gave me a password. I was ready to write it down. I went in to the king and got a ring. Everyones codes are different. I'm currently at 8500gp to the king. I wonder what item is next...the crown or the cape...

bware

Boy

6yrs

Name : Bear

34 lbs

2 gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back