Not new but a new question!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaEvvee

Reaction score
I was wondering if you get a Young Mimitch/Mametchi/Memetchi if they will ALWAYS turn into there adult counterparts? I have a young Mimitchi and I REALLY want a Mimitchi, so I was wondering if I have to take any special care or is its fate already sealed?

Evvee

PS: If I spelled any of the names wrong then PLEASE tell me!

I think you have to take special care. something like not letting the hearts drop over 1 heart i think. i had a young mimitchi and it turned into Dorotchi.

and if you want to know what it's like to have a v4, it's awsome! there's new characters, items, you recieve mail, go to school, get a job and much more! you won't be disapointed! i have the sweet glow in the dark one :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a young Mimitchi once on my v.3 but it didn't turn into Mimitchi :wub: so I guess thet answers your question! :)

:) Tamagotchi's Rule! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well, here:

they wont. and, not only will they not always, but sometimes they arent even the best choice to have!

eh, just do you best, try not to worry 'bout the evolution. ^.^ its about the journey, not the destination...

Ceewl thanks, that is kind of sad..... I think it would be better if they turned into there adult counterparts! But oh well!

Evvee

I was wondering if you get a Young Mimitch/Mametchi/Memetchi if they will ALWAYS turn into there adult counterparts? I have a young Mimitchi and I REALLY want a Mimitchi, so I was wondering if I have to take any special care or is its fate already sealed?

Evvee

Generally people say Young Mimitchi. But if you really want to be Japanese... try Yangu Mimitch/Mimitchi. The T before the CHI is a silencer, so I don't think you're supposed to pronounce the I.

No, that isn't true. I've had a Yangu Mimitchi evolve into a Robotchi.

Evvee

They don't always turn into their counterparts (If that's what your think ;) ). You should take care of it like you did when it was a child. Take perfect care of it. You don't need their teen form to get their final form. My Young Mametchi evoled into a :blink: . My Hinatchi turn into a Mimitchi :mimitchi:

:mimitchi: Locky458

Generally people say Young Mimitchi. But if you really want to be Japanese... try Yangu Mimitch/Mimitchi. The T before the CHI is a silencer, so I don't think you're supposed to pronounce the I.
That's right. You're not supposed to pronounce the I.

And yes, it is Yangu Mimitchi. Yangu is how the Japanese would go about the English word Young. I definitely saw it written Yangu on the Japanese site.

Anyway, they don't always turn into their counterparts, no. There's a chance that you will get the adult versions, but then again, you can get them with almost any teen.

I got Mametchi from Young Mametchi.... so you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back