Not New, But not an expert.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamav4.5

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm not new wth Tamagotchi, but I haven't played with it for a while.I remember most of the basics. I currently own a V4.5 , 2 v3s, and 1 v4. However, I only use the v4.5 So, I onl need tips for the latest edition of Tamas. I just need lots of tips. but not the obvious, get what im saying ?

- Tv4.5

Hey!

Well I, and probably alot of other tama fans, are glad to see you back and enjoying tamagotchi's! Now, if you would would like some tips, you can go to the Tamagotchi tips and tricks page, Here!

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks, Ive been looking at that forum for a while. I already know all the codes. but I can't enter them in my tamagotchi because she is asleep right now.

No problem! And remember, if you nedd any tama help, there are forums ALL OVER here. Just remember, to post in the right area cause you dont want to spam. Have Fun!

:eek: :p :p

glad that you are playing with tamas again lol :furawatchi: :D :D

No problem! And remember, if you nedd any tama help, there are forums ALL OVER here. Just remember, to post in the right area cause you dont want to spam. Have Fun!
:D :D :D
Thanks. I noticed. this is after all a Tamagotchi syte. Besides, spam is my least concern. I don't even ike to eat them! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back