Not new to Tamas but suddenly own 3 and other virtual pets lol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whatsername85

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to the actual Tama community but not the Tamas themselves. I owned one back in the 90s and after a stressful move I lost many things. I was bought a new Gen 2 (Lavender Gooms) that was found all alone at Walmart in January, then a Gen 1 (Kick Knack), I rescued a Friends (the girl was Mrs Widdleberry and her son is Scoony "U turn" Singleton) from goodwill and I have a Digimon (Frick and Frack), r2d2 and pac man. I love the older gens for nostalgia, but I actually love my friends for a lot of the newer things I can do. My only drawback with the friends is the terrible, terrible, screen I have bad eyes as it is and so I end up using the flashlight on my phone or standing in my kitchen a lot to play games or anything. I've wanted some screen protectors for them I carry them in my dad's old SpongeBob fanny pack, and they don't fit super tight in there. I might end up getting a pencil case for them or something down the road and see if they will sit more in a row in something like that. I now find myself looking into color screen versions but there are so many I'm not even sure which ones to consider money wise. I love these little guys.

Sorry, I'm way too late...

Welcome to TamaTalk. Enjoy the forum and your tamas. Have you looked around the forum already?

Hi everyone! Is there any way to level up in the forum without paying?
Hello there!

We don't have any sort of "levelling" system here, so you're not actually missing out on anything. The badges displayed under some users' names are either due to them being staff-members, or due to them having kindly donated money to keep the site running - they simply exist for the sake of clarity. ;)) The real "levelling up" simply comes from making good contributions to the community!

With that said, please enjoy your time here! :smile2:

Thank you! I'm enjoying the forum very much! My Pix is well (his name is Steve Harrington) I do have some questions, but I'll check the forum!

Latest posts

Back