Not-so-cute Tamagotchi characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Zatchi and Decotchi are adorable... *or maybe I just like things based on monsters*

Don Paratchi's eyes are original.. but they don't look good really >_>

Decotchi is weird but I don't mind Zatchi owo; Even though I hated his sprite when I first got him XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ikaritchi, and he is rlly mean as well to Mametchi, but I guess he sort of changed

Wow, how many!!! Yes, Don Paratchi looks a bit like a mix of Mafia and Team Fortress XD Thousands of hats and those eyes.... I thought they were fried eggs but you guys said they should be flowers: I want to believe you.

Zatchi's sprite actually seems the classic Invader Alien that scared many kids in the 90's: there has been a real passion for aliens in that time.

I don't find Ikaritchi particulary weird-looking, but he's actually quite nasty toward Mametchi (Trivia: his character represents the typical Japanese Sensei, usually on martial arts. It is the typical old one that knows everything about his work and treats every newcomer as they were worthless and always wrong).

Decotchi is another one of the kind "weird yet somehow cute" XD His sprite though.... it seems nothing else but evil .-.

Melodytchi, she's a good character, I love playing with her on Tamagotchi Collection, but her eyes are creepy as hell..

Pirorirotchi scares me. He looks like some weird ghost/spirit thing and I don't like it :mellow:

Here's a picture I took a while back... Pirorirotchi is the one on the left... man the V3 has bizarre characters.

Pirorirotchi also appears on the Mesutchi and Osutchi where he made his debut, in case you didn't already know. He was one of the few characters brought onto the V3 from there. The other teen stage characters were Obotchi and Patapatatchi for odd generations, and Hikotchi on even generations. All kinds of other characters from there showed up too.

In my case, I don't like Sebiretchi at all. I just don't...you see, she just isn't good enough for me really. Not to offend any of you people who like this character, but I'm getting a little sick of her. I get her a lot on my V6 too. I also don't like Tarakotchi, Nikatchi or Hinatchi for similar reasons. I also don't like Ichigotchi and Ringotchi, these two are just...ugh. I'm also not much of a fan of Mimitchi either. I prefer Mametchi by a LONG way.

Those of you who like the following characters: no hard feelings.

--Yuria Charmaine--

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back