not the one I want

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don`t worry, the system will pick it for you. i really don`t think that the skill points affect the job. its affects the tama though.

hope i helped! :D :p ;) :blink:

The job selection process is like this (if I remember correctly): your Tamagotchi character gets a [!] mail. When you open that mail s/he is transported away. You will see her/him appear in front of a building s/he could get a job in. Press the A (left) button to select a different building. Press the B (middle) button to apply for a job in the current building, or press the C (right) button to quit the job selection process (and stay unemployed). When you select to apply for a job, three of the Gotchi King's Servants will evaluate your skill points to determine if you are qualified for the job. If you don't have enough of the right skill points, you will be turned down. Which ones are the right skill points, and how many of them you need, depends on the job. We haven't fully figured out everything about this yet.

do you pick a job or does the tama pick it for you? :)
You usually get to pick a job. When you get the job letter, slowly press the A button until it makes a beeping sound, you are choosing a job! Scoll through the jobs available and choose one you like with the middle button, button B. You will receive an item letting you to "work at that place"

-Cotton

The job selection process is like this (if I remember correctly): your Tamagotchi character gets a [!] mail. When you open that mail s/he is transported away. You will see her/him appear in front of a building s/he could get a job in. Press the A (left) button to select a different building. Press the B (middle) button to apply for a job in the current building, or press the C (right) button to quit the job selection process (and stay unemployed). When you select to apply for a job, three of the Gotchi King's Servants will evaluate your skill points to determine if you are qualified for the job. If you don't have enough of the right skill points, you will be turned down. Which ones are the right skill points, and how many of them you need, depends on the job. We haven't fully figured out everything about this yet.
Yes, "work" mail that is sent to your character is sent in the section of your tamas "Post" icon. "Work" mail includes:

-Permission for you to go to preschool when your character is usually a toddler.

-a message letting you choose one of three presents one of three teachers gives you. If you pick the right one, the skill point icon you picked is the one of yours that increases usually by 3 points.

-a message letting you select/get a job

-and possibly other things, we have not discovered everything!

-Cotton :)

Also, if you cannot pick a job, if you don't like any of the jobs, if you don't qualify for the ones you want, (etc.) you can press the C button when you can pick a job. Then, your tama will look sad and not go to work. You will get another job interview later.

(C button is the far right button)

-Cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back