Noticed something about Bump (connection)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirorirotchi

Reaction score
while playing bump on my various connections, I made an observation... When playing with a good care character, it's easy to win with high weight by landing a full bar each round. However, even at max weight on bad care characters (like pirorirotchi on v3 and takotchi on v2) i've found it difficult to win... with a full bar. If I aim for a full bar each round, which i usually get, I almost always lose in the first two or three rounds.

However! When playing with these characters, I started aiming at HALF a bar by mashing b quickly, and I win noticeably more if I land between half and 75% full! My takotchi lost within two rounds 100% of the time before i tried this, and the very first time I changed my strategy and aimed for half bars, he beat all 8 rounds. Has anyone else noticed this? Or noticed any sort of pattern between care levels and ease of winning bump?

You might be right! I am running a V2 at the moment and I have a Kusatchi. I just lost twice in Round 1 despite having a full bar. I haven't tried with half a bar yet cause I find it very hard to press exactly at that moment as it goes so fast. If you have a tipp, I am taking it ;)

I remember noticing on one of my digimon it also looks empty when it's full. I think some devices just show a full meter a bit backwards compared to usual. Try hitting it at what you perceive to be 0% and see if that's a power up?
I need to boot up my DM20th again, but I swear, I've felt the same exact thing at times with a few random Bandai-made vpets here and there.

Latest posts

Back